Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
I was super pumped to get the 1/1 tony lazzeri tag. It's the first prime card of lazzeri I have ever seen. Card comes from a pair of 1927-1928 home pants.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 51

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
A few more new twins cards. Tony oliva and rod Carew buttons, and a Harmon killebrew button hole.

i know someone here will appreciate the air hole ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    387.5 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 39

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Was at a local show and one guy had the Prime Cuts Frisch patch and a Warren Patch that were pretty damn sweet. Also had a Pee Wee 2012 NT Button. If anyone is interested in them lmk. He was fielding offers on the Frisch , $500 OBO on the Warren and not sure on the PWR. Also a nice UD Jumbo Rawlings tag on Seaver /15.

Ryan

A_Pharis

Was at a local show and one guy had the Prime Cuts Frisch patch and a Warren Patch that were pretty damn sweet. Also had a Pee Wee 2012 NT Button. If anyone is interested in them lmk. He was fielding offers on the Frisch , $500 OBO on the Warren and not sure on the PWR. Also a nice UD Jumbo Rawlings tag on Seaver /15.

Ryan

The ones that were trying to be sold here? If it's the Spahn I am thinking of, then $500 isn't an "OBO" price... it's an "I don't want to really sell this" price. Even when you accept offers, having a hefty asking price will - a lot of times - discourage legitimate offers.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
The ones that were trying to be sold here? If it's the Spahn I am thinking of, then $500 isn't an "OBO" price... it's an "I don't want to really sell this" price. Even when you accept offers, having a hefty asking price will - a lot of times - discourage legitimate offers.

I don't know Adam if they are the same or not. I don't recall them being posted here but they could have been. The Frisch is his last name and included a good portion of the bird claw, The Spahn has the name Warren cut out and it's a large part of a patch going across most of the Warr part. I was at the show to talk to someone else and this guys table was next to his. I don't know his name but he mentioned he collects with his dad.

Ryan

Last edited:

A_Pharis

I don't know Adam if they are the same or not. I don't recall them being posted here but they could have been. The Frisch is his last name and included a good portion of the bird claw, The Spahn the name Warren cut out and it's a large part of a patch going across most of the Warr part. I was at the show to talk to someone else and this guys table was next to his. I don't know his name but he mentioned he collects with his dad.

Ryan

That's not the one I was thinking of (Spahn), but I do know the Frisch.

Members online

Latest posts