Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
You have good taste, lol

I'm happy to see the Clemente 44 tag posted ;)

patch2.jpg
september01.jpg
july6.jpg

december3.jpg
patch4.jpg

february5.jpg
henrich1.jpg

patch5.jpg

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
I have nothing on the rest of the cards in this thread, but some of my own PC favs.

Some from my favorite sets:

AxeQ9vh.jpg

VxdjksH.jpg
(Astros uni HTF)
FwHBxeb.jpg

vXPER1s.jpg

kZ5Wc7w.jpg

zm8mhTk.jpg

NrlNDlO.jpg

One of my favorite players:
BORoX8R.jpg

HematF7.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Pin - those patches in the Jorge's , KG and Fisk are nuts. Good stuff !

And Y4 , very nice Spahn , and TMs

Ryan

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Willie mays coming up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    389.7 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    426.6 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    438.8 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    440.2 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    377.9 KB · Views: 35

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
For the guys who have endless piles of high end autos, patches, barrels, etc…I just have to ask:

1) Are you former lottery winners?
2) Are you a big time doctor/lawyer/celebrity/tech genius?
3) Do you live in a cardboard box because you have spent every penny to your name on cards?

It is interesting though to see the different collecting interests and passions behind them. Some go ape over a single player or team, others a certain category (HOFers button cards, logo patches, etc) and some just go after anything high end, regardless of the subject.

I hate any and all of you who drive up the price of Garvey speciality cards, by the way!!:D

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
As for me personally I started collecting when I was young. I starting taking rookie buying and selling shortly after. I always had been good and always made some dough. My passion is my rookie hof high grade collection. I dabble is patches barrels and that type of high end. I buy and sell collections and move a ton of stuff locally. I am not rich actually I grew up fairly poor. I worked hard as a youngster as I got older I worked all different jobs in construction I got a job as an apprentice lineman about 20 years ago. Worked hard and got ahead. Along the way I bought and sold a ton of stuff and bought what I liked.
For the guys who have endless piles of high end autos, patches, barrels, etc…I just have to ask:

1) Are you former lottery winners?
2) Are you a big time doctor/lawyer/celebrity/tech genius?
3) Do you live in a cardboard box because you have spent every penny to your name on cards?

It is interesting though to see the different collecting interests and passions behind them. Some go ape over a single player or team, others a certain category (HOFers button cards, logo patches, etc) and some just go after anything high end, regardless of the subject.

I hate any and all of you who drive up the price of Garvey speciality cards, by the way!!:D

Members online

Latest posts