Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT WARNING!! 2010 EXQUISITE BASEBALL BASE CARDS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
Sometimes cancer has to be surgically removed.

I don't want douches who do nothing but troll around.

He didnt do anything on this thread to warrant that comment. Sometimes you have to remove yourself from the situation...

Jon Mead

Jul 28, 2013
He is a she by the way...

...and nowhere near as ******* as MANY people that are long-time very active members.

Actually didnt know that my apologies poseybutler. It still fits cgmilo needs to chill and maybe focus on positive instead of being negative all the damn time.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
h8D12F9CD

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Look man

I've been around the block a few times. I've seen people come and go, and I'm a pretty good judge of what a person is by their posting habits.

I'm in no mood to tolerate the childish back and forth that you guys are currently spewing all over the board. This is your warning, suspensions start after this. It goes to John Meade, and poseybuster. Both of you are banned on other communities, and some of the reasons why you were banned are manifesting themselves here. Learn from your mistakes, and be a part of the community without being a *******.

To the OP

Sorry your thread got hijacked. You are welcome to post another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts