Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

We are Giving Away 100 Boxes for Free starting July 15th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCCTradingCards

May 28, 2014
McKeesport PA
Just wanted to give everyone the heads up that we are Giving Away 100 Boxes for Free starting on July 15th.
You can sign up to win a box at http://www.steelcitycollectibles.com/breakroom
Just click the 100 Box Giveaway Banner and type in your info.
Would love to see some FCB'ers pick up some free boxes!

Among the boxes to be given away and broken live on http://www.Breakers.TV/steelcitybreakroom are:

2014 Topps Museum Collection Baseball
2013 Panini National Treasures Football
2012-13 Upper Deck The Cup Hockey
2012-13 Upper Deck Exquisite Basketball
2014 Upper Deck SP Game Used Golf
2012/13 Panini Momentum Basketball
2012/13 Panini Brilliance Basketball
2013 Topps Mini Baseball
2013 Panini Prime Cuts Baseball
2013 Upper Deck Football
2013 Upper Deck SPx Football
2013 Tristar Autographed Mini Helmet Football
2013/14 Panini Titanium Hockey
2012/13 Panini Limited Hockey and many more.

Good luck to everyone!

SCCTradingCards

May 28, 2014
McKeesport PA
Before I go in and see for myself, what's the catch?

No catch! Celebrating the relaunch of our break room and our move to BreakersTV by giving collectors an opportunity to win free cards and experience the excitement of a Live Break, especially if its something they have not participated in before. Can't wait till July 15th its going to be a blast.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
What the heck, I signed up, and where is McKeesport, I'm guessing from your site it's near Pittsburgh?

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
I have won a contest from them on Twitter awhile back and there's no catch. Heck, the shipping was quicker than most Ebay transactions. Thanks for the contest.

SCCTradingCards

May 28, 2014
McKeesport PA
Thanks guys! Yes our warehouse is in McKeesport and that is just about 20 minutes south of Pittsburgh. We have a retail store in the Ross Park Mall just north of Pittsburgh that focuses mostly on Pittsburgh team clothing and memorabilia but does have a small selection of cards as well. Johnny G glad you picked up a win in one of our twitter giveaways!

SCCTradingCards

May 28, 2014
McKeesport PA
[MENTION=5749]IndyKMB[/MENTION]: It is indeed of McKinght Rd. Have fun at the ballgame! PNC Park is great! I recommend a BBQ & Pierogi Sandwich from Manny Sanguillen's BBQ stand behind the outfield bleachers. Best $8.50 you can spend at most any ballpark!

Good luck to all of you guys who signed up for the giveaway!

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
@IndyKMB: It is indeed of McKinght Rd. Have fun at the ballgame! PNC Park is great! I recommend a BBQ & Pierogi Sandwich from Manny Sanguillen's BBQ stand behind the outfield bleachers. Best $8.50 you can spend at most any ballpark!

Good luck to all of you guys who signed up for the giveaway!

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but this is the sign up page, which I completed. But then to log in it asks for a password. On your sign up page it never asked for a password. So how do I log in/get a password?

Attachments

• steel.jpg
    steel.jpg
    431.8 KB · Views: 52

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but this is the sign up page, which I completed. But then to log in it asks for a password. On your sign up page it never asked for a password. So how do I log in/get a password?

Never mind, sorry. I got the email. Thanks for the contest.

Members online

Latest posts