Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WEC 42

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
On right now. Leonard Garcia drops dude with a bomb in the 1st, and he was able to recover. Garcia was nearly finished in the 2nd via Darce Choke. 3rd round starting now. 1st fight of the night.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Shocking ending to the main event. Torres looked as if he had Bowels on the ropes, and then the tables were turned real quick. HOLY FUCKDUCKERY I didn`t expect that. Man, that FREE show from top to bottom was a hundred times better than UFC 101.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Sam Banks said:
Shocking ending to the main event. Torres looked as if he had Bowels on the ropes, and then the tables were turned real quick. HOLY FUCKDUCKERY I didn`t expect that. Man, that FREE show from top to bottom was a hundred times better than UFC 101.

agree..very good event, kind of mad torres lost but bowels really impressed me...the kid has a sick right hand

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
JzWand said:
Bowles is a great fighter who for soem reason was flying under the radar!

I hate listening to Mir swinging from Torres nutz so hard.

I am glad Torres lost.

I'm not GLAD he lost, but I think it created a new superstar for WEC, which is good, and they need.

MattinglyAlexander

Dec 17, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Sam Banks said:
Amen to that.