Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD*****6/28

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! You're probably going to hear me complain about this upcoming trip a few more times lol. My BIL asked us to book the Airbnb in Houston last night. Get on to do it, and it's now taken for the nights we wanted. Find another that gets his approval, and he says he'd Venmo over their share of it. 10 minutes later "Maybe we won't go to Houston with you guys."

I just want answers for how I'm spending my vacation lol. I'd rather they didn't go with us, since I'll be spending too much time with the in-laws as it is

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
2023 Topps Chrome Pre-Sale drops now on Topps.com. I am in the "waiting room" due to high volume, just curious what the prices are going to be. They dropped the Hobby boxes from 2 autos down to 1, and Jumbo boxes went down from 5 autos to 3 per box. I doubt the drop in autos would equal a drop in price, because that would just be crazy thinking.

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
2023 Topps Chrome:
Jumbo Box - 3 Autos - $299.99
Hobby Box - 1 Auto - $124.99
Value Box - No Guarantee Auto - $34.99

2022 Topps Chrome:
Jumbo Box - 5 Autos - $284.99
Hobby Box - 2 Autos - $139.95
Value Box - No Guarantee Auto - 34.98

More money for less guaranteed autos. I imagine the additional inserts and the "negative" insert is supposed to make up for the price.

At this rate I don't know if I will be buying any boxes this year. I will look for a nice Ichiro auto in a Mariners uniform instead.

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
2023 Topps Chrome:
Jumbo Box - 3 Autos - $299.99
Hobby Box - 1 Auto - $124.99
Value Box - No Guarantee Auto - $34.99

2022 Topps Chrome:
Jumbo Box - 5 Autos - $284.99
Hobby Box - 2 Autos - $139.95
Value Box - No Guarantee Auto - 34.98

More money for less guaranteed autos. I imagine the additional inserts and the "negative" insert is supposed to make up for the price.

At this rate I don't know if I will be buying any boxes this year. I will look for a nice Ichiro auto in a Mariners uniform instead.
And I can virtually guarantee the per card production numbers have gone up. Probably way up. Almost all Topps products the last two years have…

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Ouch slow day selling = 6 hours but i did get ready for next set up . Foul ball hit a man in face walking out of restroom . Being solo meant I had to wait till buses full of kids gone before i could get van loaded .

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

My good luck with buying last box strikes again. One Prizm basketball mega left at Target. Got Red Ice of ROY.

Had bought one at WM cuz it was last one. Also got him in Pink. About $50.

2 Megas, 2 Banchero Ices.

Unreal…

IMG_3390.jpeg

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Morning all! You're probably going to hear me complain about this upcoming trip a few more times lol. My BIL asked us to book the Airbnb in Houston last night. Get on to do it, and it's now taken for the nights we wanted. Find another that gets his approval, and he says he'd Venmo over their share of it. 10 minutes later "Maybe we won't go to Houston with you guys."

I just want answers for how I'm spending my vacation lol. I'd rather they didn't go with us, since I'll be spending too much time with the in-laws as it is
My inlaws wanted my wife and I to go on a cruise with them. All 12 of them. :eek: My wife was upset about me not wanting to go. I would have taken her on a cruise just the two of us. Her father hated me. He says all you do is sleep anyway. Ya, because I was working 50 to 60 hours a week and taking care of my disabled wife.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Lots of street flooding around here the past few hours with huge rain and thunderstorms. I saw a few cars driving with the hazard lights blinking. If people are that nervous driving in a rainstorm. Get off the damn road.

Members online

Latest posts