Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD***** 6/7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Sorry to hear about those of you dealing with the smoke. We had it a couple of weeks ago, but not quite as bad as you guys. Still had a good haze in the sky for a couple of days though. We are finally drying up enough for guys to get back in the fields. Chance of rain everyday starting tomorrow afternoon through next Wednesday though

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
They’re saying the wildfire smoke is gonna be worse today. More dense and further reaching, all the way down to Baltimore. Syracuse under a “Stay In” advisory tonight…
its like yellow out up by me 100 miles north of nyc

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! They are saying not to mow here because of the smoke. I'm probably 20-25 minutes east of Kaufman & Arrowhead. Chance of rain tonight, better chance this weekend. Hopefully that helps.

Happy Topps series 2 day! Picked up 2 Hobby boxes. Opened one so far. A pretty big hit! Check out the June 2023 New Arrivals thread.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all! They are saying not to mow here because of the smoke. I'm probably 20-25 minutes east of Kaufman & Arrowhead. Chance of rain tonight, better chance this weekend. Hopefully that helps.

Happy Topps series 2 day! Picked up 2 Hobby boxes. Opened one so far. A pretty big hit! Check out the June 2023 New Arrivals thread.
Saw that!

Congrats, that’s a biggie…

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here

Oops…I mowed my septic hill today…not the whole yard tho…

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts