Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD*****7/26

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
@banjar…I got a package today…
IMG_0423.JPG
Baseball card next to it for size…
Couldn’t imagine what I ordered that would demand a box that size…opened it…
IMG_0424.JPG
Two big air pillows and a bubble wrapped item…hmm…
Upon closer review…
IMG_0425.JPG
IMG_0426.JPG

It arrived safely and looks clean, I think I’ll move it to a more secure container and it will be on a flight with us to Denver this weekend…

(Hope you don’t mind me posting this here, but I can’t post pictures in private messages)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I couldn't have this card sent directly to me because, in the words of this wingnut seller:

"NO SHIPPING TO HARRISBURG & PHILADELPHIA PENNSYLVANIA, NO SHIPPING TO THE STATES OF KENTUCKY, NORTH CAROLINA, FLORIDA, CALIFORNIA, OREGON, WASHINGTON, ARIZONA, UTAH, COLORADO, WYOMING, NEVADA, NEW MEXICO, IDAHO, MONTANA, AND ANY WEST COAST/WESTERN STATES!"

Not quite sure what he has against half the country. And why single out Philadelphia and Harrisburg? Good thing he's still willing to ship to Pittsburg, Intercourse, and Blue Ball Pennsylvania :)

In any case, many thanks to @MrMet2.0 for being an intermediary!

@banjar…I got a package today…
View attachment 349204
Baseball card next to it for size…
Couldn’t imagine what I ordered that would demand a box that size…opened it…
View attachment 349205
Two big air pillows and a bubble wrapped item…hmm…
Upon closer review…
View attachment 349206
View attachment 349207

It arrived safely and looks clean, I think I’ll move it to a more secure container and it will be on a flight with us to Denver this weekend…

(Hope you don’t mind me posting this here, but I can’t post pictures in private messages)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts