Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD***** 9/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Yesterday was our busiest day, but not super busy yet with only 24 trucks dumped. More guys are just getting started now, but chance of showers over the next 3 days still

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Went to LCS, left with a blaster.

But they were six boxes into that new UD Metal Champions.

$1000 a box.

Gretzky PMG and Morikawa auto were biggest pulls.

Nice looking but PMGs had very chipped up edges…😬

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Anyone miss me? Sunday afternoon my phone stopped responding to touch, and since it’s a touch screen that was kinda bad…finally just got it repaired for way too much money, but half my damn life is on the thing so I kinda needed it

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all!

@lonesomeagle1a Prayers for your Wife.

@clarkzac Was thinking about you yesterday. There was a story on the news about a Nebraska worker that died after being trapped in a corn silo. https://www.kctv5.com/2022/09/13/wo...LIOtL1tMbRtPIDZrLXHLuYcWPp9bNu7KM_rnG_87g81bE
Thankfully I never get in any bins with corn or wheat. I do with the beans, but that is only when it's time to sweep the bin. Thankfully, sweeping the bin is safe in terms of suffocation, but the dirt is horrible, even with a dust mask on.

Latest posts