Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Wednesday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon Gents! BIG THANKS to all the new car comments last night :) Work got insane then had a little family issue to help out with so I never got a chance to respond back :oops: The drive to work has been so much better now...and slightly fun LOL. I also went to the LCS and ended up getting a box of Prime Cuts. Was hoping to hit a nice veteran patch, but I thought the break was pretty decent:

Nolan Ryan "Hats Off" 91/99...this goes right into my small Nolan Ryan collection :)
jan9199.jpg

Don Mattingly patch auto 7/10...you can see that this is the sleeve patch curve. It even has a slight dirt mark on it that is tough to see in the scan:
jan710.jpg

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
Guess I better go fill a couple 5 gal. cans of fuel oil. Going to be -20 tomorrow without the wind factor. :eek: And with 10-20 mph winds it will feel like -40, CRAAAAP.

Wow, and I think it is freezing here at 30. If I lived where you are, I would probably just curl up in a ball and die.

A_Pharis

Good Afternoon Gents! BIG THANKS to all the new car comments last night :) Work got insane then had a little family issue to help out with so I never got a chance to respond back :oops: The drive to work has been so much better now...and slightly fun LOL. I also went to the LCS and ended up getting a box of Prime Cuts. Was hoping to hit a nice veteran patch, but I thought the break was pretty decent:

Nolan Ryan "Hats Off" 91/99...this goes right into my small Nolan Ryan collection :)
jan9199.jpg

:(

Very nice piece of hat. Gonna put this bug in your ear... I'd like to work out a deal on that, and I may have some stuff that could benefit your Ryan collection. I think I have a couple of GU (not 100% sure on that), but I do have a personally-pulled 1992 Classic Best on card auto.
It looks just like this one: Nolan Ryan 1992 Classic Best Autograph Auto SP 3100 Beautiful Signature Ryan | eBay

And that - to my knowledge - is the only legitimate 1992 classic best version of that card. Those like the one in the next link are not (in my opinion) legit:
Nolan Ryan 1992 Classic Best Oncard Auto SP Beautiful Signature Ryan HOF Texas | eBay

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Sitting in western civilization right now. Its an interesting class to say the least. The professor makes it even better since he is very interested in it

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
:(

Very nice piece of hat. Gonna put this bug in your ear... I'd like to work out a deal on that, and I may have some stuff that could benefit your Ryan collection. I think I have a couple of GU (not 100% sure on that), but I do have a personally-pulled 1992 Classic Best on card auto.
It looks just like this one: Nolan Ryan 1992 Classic Best Autograph Auto SP 3100 Beautiful Signature Ryan | eBay

And that - to my knowledge - is the only legitimate 1992 classic best version of that card. Those like the one in the next link are not (in my opinion) legit:
Nolan Ryan 1992 Classic Best Oncard Auto SP Beautiful Signature Ryan HOF Texas | eBay

Hey Adam! Let me sit on that for a bit and I'll get back at you. Those Classic autos look pretty nice though :)

Alex - Nice break man!

Thanks Dude! I just remembered about those mugs too. I'll get back to you soon about those bud!

I hate the cold and snow.....Ugh...Canada

Move on down to the Emerald City then ;) I played Google's Zamboni banner game last night when I noticed it. Hope you don't run out of gas too often or slip on damn banana peels.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I couldnt find the MT for the last 2 days as im always looking for Dans post ::facepalm::;) Hopefully ill find it tomorrow :)

Good afternoon guys, Hope everyone has a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.