Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD**************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning, gang.

Earlier this morning I politely asked a guy at the gym to move out of my way so I could get onto the basketball court. When he turned around and I realized he was Maurice Clarett I almost messed myself.

deadman31

Sep 15, 2010
Morning, gang.

Earlier this morning I politely asked a guy at the gym to move out of my way so I could get onto the basketball court. When he turned around and I realized he was Maurice Clarett I almost messed myself.

Did he stab you? :)

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, thanks to all the well wishes yesterday, back is feeling a lot better, but still not 100%

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Spent the day with new grand daughter yesterday. She's being released from hospital at 5pm today so I'm spending the day going over the 'Welcome Home' checklist with MaMaw at my son's place. My son doesnt know it yet, but we're giving them our mini van so they can tote the newbie around. He currently has a single cab Ford Ranger and that isnt going to work well with 2 adults and a baby seat.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Morning, gang.

You should have asked him if he was Lawrence Philips

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good morning all, my baby girl had her softball game last night and as a team, it didn't goes as well but my daughter alone went 2-3 with 2 singles, 4 SB and 3 RBI. Coach pulled me to the side and said that she is the only one to actually follow thru on her swing versus stopping the bat at sudden impact with the ball. Next game is this Friday so I hope the team does much better than yesterday and my daughter has another great game.

Today is the day I officially close the deal on our home, won't be able to move in until mid month but this will give me time to go to the house and clean it up, lord knows it needs it bad!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Trying to finish packing this morning before my final. Pretty sure everything that I have left is going to get thrown into the bags I have laying around, and I'll go through it all once I get home

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good afternoon all!
With my wife in Michigan, I have to come home and make sure my four-legged boys are all OK.
I don't want any "surprises" waiting for me.;-)

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Anybody know the name of the movie that came out a few years back with a knock off version of Mr. Mint? I believe he was called the Mint Mint Man.

I didn't know, but a quick google search shows...

The notion of dealers trying to pay as little as possible for valuable cards has been used before in the movies (as in the 1999 film "Blast From The Past"), but in this film, the primary no-good dealer character goes by the name "The Mint-Mint Man," a parody of well-known vintage card dealer Alan "Mr Mint" Rosen. The Mint-Mint Man’s show display features a photo of him fanning out a *** of cash, similar to images Rosen has used for years to promote himself at shows.

Members online