Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Guess I'm going to have to get a few cards graded, as I have a few Kobe's and a Lebron, in going through some of my old basketball cards.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
UGH = spent hours sorting yesterday now needing 3200 counts . Making 500 packs of 15 cards of my junk cards for elementary school for Halloween and Christmas . Expos / Sonics / traded / little off centered etc . If I can get one child to read ,do the stats [math] play sports i figure it's worth the time . DON'T give to "GROUPS " most get wasted . I also give to little league teams in three locations . Spent over three hours shuttling my G/kids yesterday = need ear plugs LOL. So far only TWO shuttle trips today LOL REFILL coffee time

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Was great to see the Twins finally get that playoff win. I was 11 the last time they won a playoff game. Boss let a few of us a leave a little early yesterday, so I was able to catch the last hour or so from the comfort of my own couch

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! My mom went to the doctor yesterday morning to have her meds adjusted. She had been feeling a little wacky lately, wackier than usual. They sent her to the hospital with AFIB. After 24 hours in the hospital the cardiologists decided she needed her meds adjusted. That's what caused the AFIB! Everything is good now and she should be released this afternoon.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I had a hearing test at the veterans administration today. I couldn't tell if I was hearing the beeps that weren't there. Or if they really were there. My ears are screwed up. :cry:

Members online

Latest posts