Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNSEDAY MORNING THREAD*****8/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Made up some packs of cards for Jayme the other day to take for her prize box at school. 9 of the 10 packs were gone the first day. 10-12 base/inserts/parallels in each pack. Tried to spice it up and show guys like Ohtani, Tatis, and other stars on the front of the packs. The lone pack remaining has a 2019 Chrome Update RC of Pete Alonso on the front.

She said it was fun watching the kids open the packs up, lay all the cards out and start trading with each other

Now I'm on the lookout for some cheap, low end relics from recent years of players they may have heard of to include in the next batch of packs

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
no adult supervison?
no suit LOL
Morning all. Made up some packs of cards for Jayme the other day to take for her prize box at school. 9 of the 10 packs were gone the first day. 10-12 base/inserts/parallels in each pack. Tried to spice it up and show guys like Ohtani, Tatis, and other stars on the front of the packs. The lone pack remaining has a 2019 Chrome Update RC of Pete Alonso on the front.

She said it was fun watching the kids open the packs up, lay all the cards out and start trading with each other

Now I'm on the lookout for some cheap, low end relics from recent years of players they may have heard of to include in the next batch of packs
i send 400 packs of 20 to two low income school kids for Christmas --last few years

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
no suit LOL

i send 400 packs of 20 to two low income school kids for Christmas --last few years
Once I have time, I plan on digging out a few boxes of cards that got buried away to get rid of more cards lol. Figure work through what I have out now then get the other stuff out later. Gonna try and convince Jayme to let me hand out baseball cards at halloween lol. Only issue is I need to order more team bags. Down to my last pack of them

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Once I have time, I plan on digging out a few boxes of cards that got buried away to get rid of more cards lol. Figure work through what I have out now then get the other stuff out later. Gonna try and convince Jayme to let me hand out baseball cards at halloween lol. Only issue is I need to order more team bags. Down to my last pack of them
I give a piece of candy and a couple of loose cards at Halloween!

Members online

Latest posts