Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WELCOME TO THE INSANITY OF BASEBALL IN NYC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Player's on the Mets and Yankees who are not vaxxed cannot play home games. Visiting players who are not vaxxed can play.
the press and announcers are allowed in the club house if they are vaxxed and boosted, but have to wear masks. So both teams can only sign vaxxed players.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Well I never really thought he'd become an astrophysicist when he was done playing, that's about how I would have expected him to answer.

Mark76

Mar 7, 2021
Curious how the covid rules of Toronto will change the game too. Unvaccinated players will not be allowed to play. They should move the team back to the states again until sane people are in charge.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Back to the states? I'm pretty sure the Blue Jays have always been in Toronto. And by the states I presume you mean those other than New York or California, since sane people are not in charge there.

Curious how the covid rules of Toronto will change the game too. Unvaccinated players will not be allowed to play. They should move the team back to the states again until sane people are in charge.

Mark76

Mar 7, 2021
Back to the states? I'm pretty sure the Blue Jays have always been in Toronto. And by the states I presume you mean those other than New York or California, since sane people are not in charge there.
I meant a return to Buffalo where they played during 2020.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I meant more that it shouldn't have even been asked.
well if the city of new york requires you to be vaccinated i think its a relevant question.
many people who worked in new york lost there jobs because of it.

1. Does the HIPAA Privacy Rule prohibit businesses or individuals from asking whether their customers or clients have received a COVID-19 vaccine?

No.
The Privacy Rule2 does not prohibit any person (e.g., an individual or an entity such as a business), including HIPAA covered entities and business associates, from asking whether an individual has received a particular vaccine, including COVID-19 vaccines.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
well if the city of new york requires you to be vaccinated i think its a relevant question.
many people who worked in new york lost there jobs because of it.

1. Does the HIPAA Privacy Rule prohibit businesses or individuals from asking whether their customers or clients have received a COVID-19 vaccine?

No.
The Privacy Rule2 does not prohibit any person (e.g., an individual or an entity such as a business), including HIPAA covered entities and business associates, from asking whether an individual has received a particular vaccine, including COVID-19 vaccines.
Your employer? I can at least see it. Some random reporter? Should never have asked the question in the first place, legal or not.

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
Government overreach. Neveda lifted masked mandate students at my school don't have to wear masks unless they choose to, which a few of my students still do.

Members online