Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Went to my favorite memorabilia dealer yesterday - SCANS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
I went to my favorite memorabilia dealer yesterday in Freeburg, IL, and got some sweet deals:

(Sorry for the rough pictures, I took these with my Blackberry)

Dennis Eckersley Signed OMLB - $15
52703.jpg

Monte Irvin Signed 11x14 with HOF incription - $12
52704.jpg

Rick Ferrell and Luis Aparicio signed 8x10 - $20
52705.jpg

1989 UD Ken Griffey, Jr. Jumbo? (Any help on what this is is appreciated) - $1
52707.jpg

Then, I had this waiting for me in my mailbox:

1984 USA Olympic Ball Mark McGwire - $26
52706.jpg

Pretty good hall for one day. Comments welcomed.

-John

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
jbone17 said:
Hopefully those have COA's on them. Some look fishy to me.

And there it is....A Debbie Downer has to show up!! COA's will make no difference if an autograph is real or not!!

Each autograph looks dead on to me when comared to the examples I have and know to be true because I was able to get them in person. Great pick ups!!

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
mchenrycards said:
jbone17 said:
Hopefully those have COA's on them. Some look fishy to me.

And there it is....A Debbie Downer has to show up!! COA's will make no difference if an autograph is real or not!!

Each autograph looks dead on to me when comared to the examples I have and know to be true because I was able to get them in person. Great pick ups!!

mchenrycards: Post thanked.

jbone17: I appreciate your concern, but a good part of my collection is in person or "uncertified autographs". I never buy an autograph that I am not sure is authentic. Also, as far as COA's, most aren't worth the paper they are printed on. Remember the Donald Frangiapanni COA's in the Operation Bullpen fiasco a few years back?

rebelpawn: Thank you! I hope to get Killebrew on it in the near future, and since I have signed IC's of Reese and Drysdale, I can hopefully incorporate them onto the photo or matte or something. :cool:

-John

Members online

Latest posts