Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Were these cards pack issued? Help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
These are 2007 Sp by the letter autos serial numbered 2/3 all 7 of them. I have been trying to complete the serial numbered to 25 cards of Ramirez. and these show up on ebay tonight. Ist time I have ever seen these.
1687661568495.png

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Pack issued? Yes- and no because they were redemption sets, so obviously just the redemption card came out of a pack, and that entitled the submitter to one full set of that players name

Those items were part of the SP Full Name redemption sets and yes all of them should be similar numbered IF the person never broke their set up. Some people did and sold individually

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Thank you. Just the last name. or first and last name?

Those items "look" like were part of the SP Full Name redemption sets
Meaning an entire player name- in that case Aramis Ramirez

Otherwise what they "might" have is one of the base pack issued sets, where it could spell out first, last, or even an award / accomplishment =
those varied in the amount of letters issued

Everyone I know who got a Full Name redemption set kept their letters that came with them
Ask the collector if he got a "full name" redemption set or put together a pack pulled version of the player " last name"

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I have a couple I pulled back in the day. They were both for the Last name and are numbered to the number of letters in the last name.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Here's some of mine

Ones a first name letter , the second a last name letter, and the last I'd have to get together with the Clemens guys to decipher as I think it might just be the two letters spelling " CY " but hey would need a group discussion

I do know Clemens also had two Full Name redemption's as I've seen both 1/2 and 2/2 sets before
07SPABTL45R.jpg07SPABTL45N.jpg07SPABTL45Y.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts