Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What an awesome card. I know there is a Mike Piazza and a Pudge collector on this site.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Purty Cards!! such a nice Glow to them 🤩
1702448795616.png
(Quote from that past May 12th 2013 ....hehehe
Ken Griffey Jr. collector Magigpapa called, “One of the best looking inserts I’ve seen.” This means a lot coming from one of the biggest 90’s collectors out there! )

Last edited:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
one odd thing tho??
this 15-card set featured Pinnacle's choice for the best player at each position in the American and National League. The front side of the card featured an American League player and the back featured the National League player
looks like this on is the only one with a nat player on the front... odd

jmc855

Jan 11, 2013
RI
Those are friggin' cool.

But two grand for Piazza / Pudge? I dunno. Curious if this will sell anywhere near that price or not...
Clemens is for sale at over 2k as well. No clemens guys interested anywhere NEAR that based on cinversations I ve had. Wishful hype/fishing in both cases IMO. the 90s stuff is suffering a revival in a bubble of enthusiastic flippers many of whom believe and have stated that 90s stuff is immune to the bursting card bubble and severely declining market. Maybe they are right, maybe they arent.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Looks like the Piazza Pudge sold. Only the second or maybe third I’ve seen in the last ten years. I own one fortunately

Members online

Latest posts