Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What eBay auction(s) have you been watching "forever" and it'll never sell - frustrating!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I guess I'll be that guy and say that the most frustErating thing I've seen lately is the title of this thread.

That and my failure to get above the curve when prices do rise. There's a card that regularly sells for $50-60, but I think it should be more like $40. By the time I'm ready to pay $60, it's up to $75. By the time I talk myself into $75, it's $100. Then I'm bottom-feeding hoping to only pay double what I think it should actually sell for.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I guess I'll be that guy and say that the most frustErating thing I've seen lately is the title of this thread.

That and my failure to get above the curve when prices do rise. There's a card that regularly sells for $50-60, but I think it should be more like $40. By the time I'm ready to pay $60, it's up to $75. By the time I talk myself into $75, it's $100. Then I'm bottom-feeding hoping to only pay double what I think it should actually sell for.

What is the card?

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Rishadan Port. It's a Magic card. Older MTG that has any play value at all has gone crazy, and Port is one of the latest to spike.

marhjan

Aug 2, 2010
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-Sweet-Spot-JASON-BERGMANN-Leather-Glove-Auto-RC-15-/400672561268?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item5d49f21874

I would love to own this card, but I already have a copy so it's not earth shattering. I offered $30 on it and was told he's had offers of $60 which he turned down. Yeah - ok I guess I'll have to take his word on that. I still take a look at the listing from time to time - it's been up since at LEAST 2008 for the same $95obo - at least it does offer free shipping if I ever pull the trigger lol

Heh - I just noticed this relative 'bargain' on the same card!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-Sweet-...1354593361?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item4ad239f451

Only $65 - no best offer option though - looks as if I'm destines to just own the one

Last edited:

Members online