Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What happens to your collection when your significant other moves in?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Great stuff thanks for sharing. I like your mindset that there is still room to add to the collection haha. My wife and me have a similiAr agreement, I can have as many cards as I want as long as I don't exceed the space in my office. Thankfully I still have a considerable amount of room to add new stuff ;)

congrats on the collection and the move in!

Thank you very much! Room to add is always something to be thankful for lol

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
What happens is she eventually tells you that you have WAY too much ****...:lol:

Seriously though, the 100s of copies of base cards is just borderline obsessive.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
What happens is she eventually tells you that you have WAY too much ****...:lol:

Seriously though, the 100s of copies of base cards is just borderline obsessive.

Oh she tells me that. I would like to say she is understanding but saying she tolerates it would be a better way to say it lol

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Tell her that you just outbid me for ANOTHER card!

At least I didn't already have a copy of that one lol. And I got my second copy in of that auto I out bid you on because it didn't have the Topps sticker on it and of course it comes in with the Topps sticker on it! The seller must have used a different image for the auction.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
At least I didn't already have a copy of that one lol. And I got my second copy in of that auto I out bid you on because it didn't have the Topps sticker on it and of course it comes in with the Topps sticker on it! The seller must have used a different image for the auction.

Yeah, all the redemptions come in a toploader with the topps sticker. Not sure where he got the pic, but that still wouldn't have made it a different card...:lol:

The first thing I did was take mine out and put it in a one-touch.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Man that is some organization! I would love to have half of my stuff that organized. Great job and that is a great thing you did moving them in. My wife has put up with my collection for 21 years and has limited me to a few rooms. She does go nuts if I leave cards around when I'm not yet complete with a project.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Yeah, all the redemptions come in a toploader with the topps sticker. Not sure where he got the pic, but that still wouldn't have made it a different card...:lol:

The first thing I did was take mine out and put it in a one-touch.

I trade you one of mine with the Topps sticker for yours lol.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Man that is some organization! I would love to have half of my stuff that organized. Great job and that is a great thing you did moving them in. My wife has put up with my collection for 21 years and has limited me to a few rooms. She does go nuts if I leave cards around when I'm not yet complete with a project.

I usually throw all my mail on my living room table. It even has two levels so I can separate my cards and I have a box under the table with supplies in it for putting the new cards in new plastics, but this system is going to have to stop lol.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Your Dawson collection is very impressive but how about that pink paint job! Might as well paint the rest of the house to match, even the Dawson man cave. :D

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
This is true.

By the way I sent that seller on eBay a message letting him know that I was not happy with his picture of the card for the auction

Is it #12 /25? That's what his scan shows. If so, that means he already took it out, scanned it, and then put the sticker back on.

Therefore, it's already been out of the toploader...:lol:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Is it #12 /25? That's what his scan shows. If so, that means he already took it out, scanned it, and then put the sticker back on.

Therefore, it's already been out of the toploader...:lol:

I had to get up and go check and sure enough it is 12/25 and now you two have my head spinning

Members online

Latest posts