Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What should I list 2008 Heyward Superfractor Auto for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tasmemphis

Mar 27, 2010
I was thinking of listing it on the bay with the crazy prices going and possible media attention coming.thought
I could list it with a buy it now wanted to get you guys thought on a price.I don't really want to part with it
but I think it should bring good money right now.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
tasmemphis said:
I was thinking of listing it on the bay with the crazy prices going and possible media attention coming.thought
I could list it with a buy it now wanted to get you guys thought on a price.I don't really want to part with it
but I think it should bring good money right now.
Possible media attention? Relax its not going to be every card now Stras is a fluke, and you missed the heyward train weeks ago.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
I would totally wait until the All-Star break. He makes the All-Star team at 20 and he'll be all over MLB Network and ESPN.

Although he arguably deserves it in the NL he's currently second in All-Star votes among NL Outfielders.

We all know who's first. :)

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
sheetskout said:
I would totally wait until the All-Star break. He makes the All-Star team at 20 and he'll be all over MLB Network and ESPN.

Although he arguably deserves it in the NL he's currently second in All-Star votes among NL Outfielders.

NL OF?? hmmm... Im going to guess . . Griffey? :lol:

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
donrusscrusademan said:
sheetskout said:

NL OF?? hmmm... Im going to guess . . Griffey? :lol:
I was going to guess Bonds

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
tasmemphis said:
I listed it now comes the hate mail. :lol:

Dude! You may profit. It's not the worst move I have ever seen. But what conceivable reason would you sell now that the whole world is focused on Strasburg.

The kid's going to be a 20 year old starter in the all-star game. That comes along....wait.....it doesn't.

Good luck. But strongly disagree.

tasmemphis

Mar 27, 2010
the last time I listed the 2010 super was on at the same time and got 3 times as many views per day so I thought I should
throw that 2010 on there this time for a bit

tasmemphis

Mar 27, 2010
well there were two up at the same time the 2010 super was getting the attention.thought I would wait
til that one had ended....

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
I appreciate the reassurance that that Heyward is not the 2010 version. I was worried there for a second.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
It might have made a difference that the 2010 was listed in two categories, one of which was the correct one. Yours is listed in the category where most people are looking for IP or TTM autos. Also, I think having "auto", "autograph" may draw more attention than "not 2010", would probably also draw less eye rolls.
;)

Members online