Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which Player Would Crush You if You Found Out He Was Juicing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Two for me....

Craig Biggio
Manny Ramirez

I would be devastated if Biggio was on that list of 104 players, or any list.

As for Manny, I don't think he was smart enough or cared enough to take anything. He is such a space cadet when it comes to baseball stuff, I really feel he just has a crazy head and insane hitting ability.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
yeah i'd be really pissed to see braun.

but most pissed, probably the big hurt

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
I would say Sosa, but there is already speculation there.

For me personally, David Wright. For me as a baseball fan, either Greg Maddux or Griffey or Ripken. That would be the end-all-be-all steroid bombshell.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Maddux...and most especially the Big Hurt...but I wouldn't have continued to spend money on either guy if I thought they had used illegal substances.

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
Jaypers said:
numba1yankeefan said:
babe ruth

I meant currently playing.

Then my Eddie Gaedel response wouldn't work. :p

In all honesty I wouldn't be surprised to hear ANYONE'S name at this point. Whether it was to get an edge to just get to the big leagues, to heal from an injury quicker, or to make more money when you are already a star, EVERYONE had a reason.

Craig

bigpops65

Feb 9, 2009
Providence, RI
beefycheddar said:
bigpops65 said:
For me, it would probably be someone I am heavily invested in, which right now includes Clay Buchholz, Michael Bowden and Lars Anderson. Plus Jon Papelbon, since I was heavily invested in him and he is one of my favorites.

Any of those would shock me, but they came about in an age of heavy testing. Also Buchholz weighs about a buck seventy five, so he really would shock me!

:D

I agree 100% on clay!

Also, need to email you about what we talked about at the last Mansfield show. Will drop you a line tonight.

gamedaygator

Dec 13, 2008
I am not trying to be an a-hole but EVERY current player has used or is using some sort of steroid and/or HGH supplement. EVERY player in the MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL and EVERY college athlete is using or has used at one time. Your favorite player is using steriods.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Thome, Manny, or Griffey...

The only 3 on the near horizon who stand any chance of taking the HR record from Bonds, not yet identified as steroid users.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
There are prescription steroids folks...used in healing...if doctor deems it the right path for an athlete, I have no problem...if an athlete chooses to "self-medicate," that's a different story.

Cortisone shots anyone? On the house.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
gamedaygator said:
I am not trying to be an a-hole but EVERY current player has used or is using some sort of steroid and/or HGH supplement. EVERY player in the MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL and EVERY college athlete is using or has used at one time. Your favorite player is using steriods.

Prove it.

If you can't, don't make stupid claims.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
For me it would be Piazza. Not only because he's been my favorite for so long, but also because he holds the record for most HRS for a catcher. Would hate to see that tarnished.

Art

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
From my youth it would have to be Cal Ripken Jr. That guy was the face of the major league for a while. I still remember when he hit the home run in the All-Star game during his last season. I've never seen a baseball player take a lap around the stadium high fiving all the fans during a game.

In today's game I would be shocked to read about Ichiro taking a banned substance. Any substance for that matter. He's a real ball player but he looks like he only eats ramen noodles for lunch and dinner. ;)

Allen

Members online