Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whooo Hooo!!! Just hit a Monster - RGIII Black Finite Prizm 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
Opened five boxes so far. First box I was shorted an auto but It has been getting better and better ever since.
Second box contained Alfred Morris Auto Redemption, Third box had veteran auto prizm parallel of James Starks /25
and RGIII Variation. Fourth Box had this:

RGIII Prizm Parallel Autograph (Not a redemption):
2012_Prizm_FB_Rookie_Auto_Prizms_Robert_Griffin_III_s61of99_small_zpsc47eed4b.jpg

That made my break but I was still hoping to get a decent gold from one of my boxes. Decided to open one box before bed tonight.

No gold but this exceeded my expectations. It looks awesome in person:

RGIII Black Finite Prizm 1/1:
2012_Panini_Prizms_Black_Finite_RGIII_RC_s1of1_front_zps1e1a4724.jpg
2012_Panini_Prizms_Black_Finite_RGIII_RC_s1of1_back_zpsd0c4c61f.jpg

Gonna be hard to sleep tonight :)

Enjoy!

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
If you get a chance, please post a photo of that card in my tracker thread on the main football board. If you sell on eBay, include a link to the auction.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using the FCB mobile app.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Prizm is getting more and more undesirable every day, Last time I checked 4 luck and rg golds were just on ebay alone and this..

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
Just happy for Olerud to pull that beautiful card!!! Keep us posted about what you are going to do with your RG3.

Congrats!
Bobby

Thanks! Not sure what I will do you. I've had some offers roll in. Not sure if I will Ebay it or not. Keeping for the moment.

olerudfan

Aug 7, 2008
Arizona
It is tough to gauge a value on it. Normally I would say the Topps Chrome or Finest non auto super would be worth more but it is the first of its kind for Panini so If this becomes a flagship brand over the years it could be huge. Especially if RGIII fully recovers and continues to improve. Due to basketball release it has also brought in some highend basketball collectors who wouldn't normally even consider buying football

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts