Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

With the season getting closer...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Predictions for your team? Any roster moves you are waiting to see play out? Hopes? Fears?

I know Victor Cruz could be a roster casualty if he doesn't stay healthy and start playing some, and being one of my favorite players, I really hope he stays healthy, makes the team and becomes a big contributor again. Also wondering how JPPs hand/club thing will perform this year...

HornsUpLA

Aug 24, 2016
I have high hopes for the Rams. I would love to see a 12-4 season, realistically though, I believe they will go 10-6 and run in the Playoffs but out first round, then following year a deeper run.

Roster moves...mhmm, well I'd like to see Seau stay on the team, hopefully Spruce and Higbee live up to the hype. We could really use some play makers for our receiving Corp.

I hope they make the playoffs this year, to shut the haters up for one but it would electrify LA and just build until they open the new stadium. With Gurley as RB1, I'd love to see him become better then AP. I got to watch the Rams and Titans SB, my first ever game, that's how I became a fan. So I never really got to watch 'The greatest show on turf's, would be cool to witness history in the making.

Obviously, fears, man no one gets injured but it's football. It's going to happen. Just hope our defense stays healthy, would like to see Ogletree stay good all year, Tru, AD, Quinn but with the depth our D has I'm confident guys can cover down.

You a Giants fan? I assume yes with you liking Cruz. What are your thoughts on Jenkins in at CB after getting that contract(OP)?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Only one Saints player was listed in the NFL's top 100 player list, guess that's all that really needs to be said

HornsUpLA

Aug 24, 2016
Only one Saints player was listed in the NFL's top 100 player list, guess that's all that really needs to be said
That doesn't really matter man. It's all likeability really...Hell Trumaine Johnson outplayed Richard Sherman last year and got shoved aside during the Pro-bowl...No matter what Top 100 or PFF seems to say. All about ratings.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
You a Giants fan? I assume yes with you liking Cruz. What are your thoughts on Jenkins in at CB after getting that contract(OP)?

Yes sir, Giants fan all the way. I don't know much about Jenkins, but I know we needed to upgrade our D from last year and we did. The contract I wonder about is what we gave to that Vernon guy, but I don't know much about him either, so who knows. As long as they perform on the field I don't care about the contract lol.

And as far as Gurley being Better than AP, he's got a little ways to go man ;) lol

HornsUpLA

Aug 24, 2016
Yes sir, Giants fan all the way. I don't know much about Jenkins, but I know we needed to upgrade our D from last year and we did.

And as far as Gurley being Better than AP, he's got a little ways to go man ;) lol

Well I never liked Jenkins when he was with us. He always gave up come 4th Q. He was to busy trying to play the ball and make plays happen, which only successfully happened 5% of the time. Any other time he always got burned. That's why I said he was Over-Paid for how he performs. He won't play better then Amorkamora(however in the hell you spell his name).

As for Gurley, he may have a ways to go but if last year is any sign, he'll be fine. He was under a rotational offensive line that grew throughout the season, gave up the least amount of sacks in the league too. Making OROY and too 3 after missing 4 games, yeah he will be good. Let's hope year 2 he does even better!!

I gotta give the Giants credit. OBJ one of the best WR in the league, dude plays hard!

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
The AFC South no longer be a complete joke of a division. Hopefully, the Colts will win it, but Houston could challenge, if not win it outright.

Tennessee and Jacksonville will also be greatly improved.

Members online

Latest posts