Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Juniors Started today!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Congrats to the US!!! It was a great game!!!

So who do you guys think Ray Bourque was cheering for? :)

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
DetroitTigers said:
G $MONEY$ said:
Congrats to the US!!! It was a great game!!!

So who do you guys think Ray Bourque was cheering for? :)

I believe he said he was cheering for his kid to win. Great game.

Indeed.... stupid Bourque should just leave Canada and take him and his kid back to the states :lol:

Amazing game.... almost seemed surreal when Eberle tied it up.... best hockey I have watched in a long time! I would argue that this is better hockey then the NHL!

Sorry though Hall was not a top 3 player on Canada this tournament.... the numbers might say he was, but giveaway after giveaway got him on my bad side! Anyone else think Hall looked out of sorts sometimes out there?

Amazing player though.... I am going to watch Windsor this saturday take on my hometown Sarnia Sting, guessing Hall & Company won't be in a good mood lol ;).

Was awesome! Enjoyed it thoroughly... going to be waiting for next year, can it get better? :p I might make the trip to Buffalo.

Shep :ugeek:

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
I've never seen a Canadian team less committed to back-checking in my life. Whoever put this one together should be shot and pissed on. The forwards were so freakin' lazy getting back and the defense just looked slow. It was just sloppy, sloppy hockey on the Canadians part. Absolutely no sense of defensive urgency, or offensive for that matter, until the two goal deficit.

The Americans played great hockey and capitalized on Canada's propensity to have 4 players behind the damn icing line on offense. Definitely a situation of too many chiefs not enough indians.

I don't think Canada would've gotten past Sweden, either.

Overweight David Letterman behind the US bench did one hell of a job.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
everytime I checked in it was tied and then when I turned it on after the Penguin game the US was up 5-3. I had a bad feeling about the lead and turns out I was right. it was great to see the US win it and even better to win it in Canada.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
mstng99tim said:
Great job by the US!!! Too bad the Olympic team won't do squat. :?

I think the U.S. Olympic team will surprise a lot of people, I think they will get to the semi finals and once there you never know what they will do, of course Canada will win gold but 2nd place isn't bad for the U.S. ;)

Members online

Latest posts