Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Worlds Greatest Evan Longoria super Collection hands down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
If you are so concerned maybe you should sell your computer and all of your cards and feed some staving African's.

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
uniquebaseballcards said:
Sweetness said:
brouthercard said:
So if the OP's claim is disproved, is he willing to change the title of this thread?

His claim is valid and the title is fine.

I'm with this, I also think it a reasonable claim and title.

this OP is taking on a life if its own, I wouldn't change it for the world I consider it my little monster creation......I had the 1/1 Allen Ginter jersey number displayed at my table at the chicago sun-times show and some dude ive never seen before asked if it was from Worlds Greatest Longoria Collection. :lol:

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
brouthercard said:
Did you try to win the Triple Threads bat barrell 1/1?

well i was bidding on it then the seller took it off, must of got a off-ebay offer I heard it went for over a $1000

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
gogosox40 said:
jeff550 said:
When will this go away :benson:

+1

Joey your a good dude but please make this STOP!!!!!!!!
and ill see you this weekend.

NEVER :twisted: :twisted: talk to krom :geek: hes the one obsessed with this thread I might of posted 6-7 times in here

AK11

May 24, 2010
bportjoey said:
brouthercard said:
Did you try to win the Triple Threads bat barrell 1/1?

well i was bidding on it then the seller took it off, must of got a off-ebay offer I heard it went for over a $1000

I made sure the bat barrel didn't go to a bidding war :twisted:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts