Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow Wolverine24, your are an absolute scumbag!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vaughn

Mar 31, 2009
Oxford,Ms
Gellman said:
Hahahaha, that dual is hilarious.

yeah it is lol, its amazing... and what sucks is the average, non informed collector will try to buy these b/c most are 1/1's... way to use your seller percentage to take advantage of people. I would love to give this guy a piece of my mind in person.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
I will never buy from wolverine again (Haven't in a few years anyways), this is just awful, this one is the same damn patch :lol: :lol: :oops:

21jarut.jpg

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Yeah I saw those earlier this morning. Did he fake them? Maybe. Did he purchase them in a collection? Maybe (though I think the first option is better). Either way those are blantant fakes and he should not have listed them if he was "reputable"

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
So has everyone been reporting him to eBay or possibly the card companies? I thought that counterfeit cards were something they frowned upon at UD if nowhere else.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Brad said:
Yeah I saw those earlier this morning. Did he fake them? Maybe. Did he purchase them in a collection? Maybe (though I think the first option is better). Either way those are blantant fakes and he should not have listed them if he was "reputable"

Considering the auctions he posts, I assume he does a lot of big buys. I wouldnt put it past him. However, he should have just tossed them if that was the case.

vaughn

Mar 31, 2009
Oxford,Ms
Gellman said:
Brad said:

Considering the auctions he posts, I assume he does a lot of big buys. I wouldnt put it past him. However, he should have just tossed them if that was the case.

he's a chump out for a buck... that's all there is to it. I bet anything those are all on consolidation like probably 90% of his stuff he sells. and what he does is since theyre so blatently fake he probably charges the person a higher percentage since he's using his reputation basically as the assurance factor. Thats all it is. He's trash, period.

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
I met him at a show one time here in Indy. He seemed like a pretty decent guy and was selling a lot of his stuff on the cheap.

After seeing this, I am speechless!

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Gellman said:
Brad said:

He always seems to have some fake logos listed so I have now just started thinking that he fakes them.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Here is a nice, MICHAEL HUFF ROOKIE STARS NFL LOGO JERSEY PATCH RC 1/1
featuring…

TRUE 1/1 MASTERPIECE PATCH !!!

CHECK OUT THIS GAME USED NFL LOGO SHIELD PATCH !!!

CHECK OUT OUR OTHER 1/1 NFL LOGO PATCHES !!!

What a joke! Clearly says EVENT WORN JERSEY on the back and i like how he makes up those prices in the sub-title. Yeah, that cards worth $800 :lol:

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Thats bad news i buy a lot of stuff from him even with the suspicion of shilling which really doesnt matter since I decide what i pay but this is to far

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
not really defending him per se but if you look at the scans, they all have a donruss convention stamp on them and they are all serial numbered 1/1 as well.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
the1mcjensen said:
not really defending him per se but if you look at the scans, they all have a donruss convention stamp on them and they are all serial numbered 1/1 as well.

Yeah we can see that. They also all say Event Worn Jersey worn at the Rookie premiere on the back. His auctions are calling these GAME WORN logomen

Members online

Latest posts