Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*^*^*^*^ Wrestlemania 32 Thread *^*^*^*^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
The build to WM has been terrible IMO. I doubt I will watch it live maybe just watch a couple matches I'm interested in.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Is there a chance that vince and shane will screw the undertaker?

Is there some chance they will bring the undertaker and the wyatts together to get them over?

there seemed to be a hint of that a couple of weeks back...

I'm thinking that Vince comes. Reigns follows behind, after winning the title (presuming that the Taker / Shane match is the true main event). Vince tries to interfere with the match, Taker gets speared by Reigns and Shane wins. Reigns / Shane / Vince are in cahoots. HHH / Steph are out, as Taker is baffled. The next night, on Raw, Vince says the direction that HHH & Steph were going with the company sucked, nobody cared and that HHH's heart is in NXT so he can have that and do whatever with those guys down there. Then, hopefully, that brings out HHH, Steph and some of the NXT guys, inc. Balor Club & Nakamura.

HHH vs. Vince at Extreme Rules and then Reigns vs. Taker there too. I heard it somewhere else too, and I've thought it, but didn't think anyone else could ever think it, but, it'd be like the Billionaire Club vs. the New Blood of old WCW days, but done right. But, it's current day WWE, so, I'm expecting more Sheamus, Rusev and Uso's ...

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
I'm thinking that Vince comes. Reigns follows behind, after winning the title (presuming that the Taker / Shane match is the true main event). Vince tries to interfere with the match, Taker gets speared by Reigns and Shane wins. Reigns / Shane / Vince are in cahoots. HHH / Steph are out, as Taker is baffled. The next night, on Raw, Vince says the direction that HHH & Steph were going with the company sucked, nobody cared and that HHH's heart is in NXT so he can have that and do whatever with those guys down there. Then, hopefully, that brings out HHH, Steph and some of the NXT guys, inc. Balor Club & Nakamura.

HHH vs. Vince at Extreme Rules and then Reigns vs. Taker there too. I heard it somewhere else too, and I've thought it, but didn't think anyone else could ever think it, but, it'd be like the Billionaire Club vs. the New Blood of old WCW days, but done right. But, it's current day WWE, so, I'm expecting more Sheamus, Rusev and Uso's ...

I would really love to see them match up Taker and the wyatts. They really do seem lost in the WWE and have so much potential as a stable. Maybe matching them up with taker could be that push...

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
If Shane and Vince are in cahoots there will be riots Sunday and Vince russo will go insane.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
I'm in Dallas metro right now. Trying see if I'm one of 300 to meet Bray Wyatt. Waiting to check in my hotel room. I have Evolve and 6 PM Axxess tomorrow while Terry Funk Meet and Greet BBQ on Sunday before the show

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Really hope Ryder gets a nice pop and shocks the world. Dude does deserve a push since he has stuck with it and being sent to NXT. Some guys are weak and left because of how they were treated be he just loves what he is doing. My guess is going to be Sami vs KO for a little while since one of them will most likely win the match.

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
My meeting with Bray Wyatt kicked so much ass. I went to signing dressed up as him and showed him pics of me dressed up as shows and cons. He loved how I'm intense and loved having me as a fan. I'm lost for words.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
My meeting with Bray Wyatt kicked so much ass. I went to signing dressed up as him and showed him pics of me dressed up as shows and cons. He loved how I'm intense and loved having me as a fan. I'm lost for words.

Pics ?!?!!?!?!?!

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
attachment.php

attachment.php

****ing outstanding !!!

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Booking has been beyond mind numbing. I've had a few stoppages and repeats, but it's been up for the whole night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
They are now ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Russo probably just beat the crap out of his Rocky cut out after the Taker match.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts