Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB: 1997 Topps Finest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
I finally decided to go through my binders and boxes of cards to see what I had in terms of complete sets so that I can pass them along to my boys. I didn't realize that I had almost a complete set of 1997 Topps Finest, but only the bronze (common). Since the complete set is 350 cards (not including the embossed variations), I figured I would attempt to finish the set after 24 years.

I do need card #15, Derek Jeter (bronze), along with everything else. Not sure where that card went to but it's the only one missing out of what I have so far.

Here's my checklist on Google Sheets: 1997 Topps Finest Checklist

Attached to this post is also the PDF version for those that don't want to use Google.

I'm not in a big hurry to complete this, but I do want to get started. Looking for fair values; I don't have any plans to sell or flip any of the cards, just want to share with my boys and get them excited about collecting as well.

Again, I'm not looking for the embossed variations at this time unless I can get them for a fair price.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 1997 Topps Finest.pdf
    155.5 KB · Views: 2

Members online

Latest posts