Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wtf are Tobacco Classics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
No, I'm off today, so I'm free to be an idiot for the duration. :D

The cards look like something someone made themselves. The seller only sells these cards, so I'm leaning toward that.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
chashawk said:
GarkoCollector said:
cgilmo said:
wtf is a clock
F'ing magnets, how do they work?
K, so are you two geniuses hinting that these are some legit brand, or do you have nothing else to do today?

Pretty sure you do, Tom.

I sell baseball cards for a living.

So I have nothing to do right now.

What's with Islands, get more land.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Check this out... same idea, different seller making a different set of homemade cards #/10.

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/holiday- ... 283&_rdc=1

Why aren't any of them #01/10? :lol: Maybe so they seem less homemade or something...

This poor guy only got $25 for his Rose, I was shocked to see the ghetto Rickey get $25! :shock:

!BuDyCp!CGk~$(KGrHqQH-C!Ev45jU,MyBL-tbdllP!~~_35.jpg

You guys with nothing to do should break out your paint program and your printer... you're missing the boat!

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Some people think my custom cut autograph cards are stupid, I'd love to know their opinions of these stellar works of art.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Some people think my custom cut autograph cards are stupid, I'd love to know their opinions of these stellar works of art.

I think you should start making homade crappy inserts #'d out of whatever you want. Check these two guys completed items to see which players will sell the best.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Mike- I think these cards look alright, but you take it to a much higher level. I have no idea how anyone could think your customs are dumb, they are flat out incredible.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Snyper said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:
I like your stuff.. :oops:
Everybody likes his stuff. Mike just tries to be modest. ;)

As for my original question though, how do these not create a licensing/image rights issue?

Members online

Latest posts