Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTF!!!! FAKE 1997 UPPER DECK LEGENDS WALTER PAYTON AUTOS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

card_crazy

Jul 14, 2009
haha. look at you trying to be a little e-thug.. lolol. and a fruit cake? really?

bewst part is i sold you a card in your sig. thats what i love :lol:

if i was wrong i would have paid.. i did your boy a favor. a HUGE favor. gag on it tuffGuy

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
I got your tuff guy hangin. There you go spouting things from your arse again. What card did you sell me chief I doubt it and guarantee you did not. I can wager 20 paypal. We all know you won't pay anyways :lol: You are one of those

card_crazy

Jul 14, 2009
wheeler281 said:
I got your tuff guy hangin. There you go spouting things from your arse again. What card did you sell me chief I doubt it and guarantee you did not

ahahha..way to edit your post....anyways

look buddy. im not going to sit here and argue with you. i have nothing to argue about. the simple fact is i was right and you and your butt buddy that had the card were wrong. i didnt sit here and say he is the one who signed the horrible autograph. all i said was the card was fake. if anyone owes anybody anything, he owes me. not only did i open his eyes up for him to get a refund (hopefully he did) but i saved his A** from gettin a huge chargeback if he sold it, plus a neg

jsa said fake
psa said fake
even *** who says yes to everything said fake

so keep bi**chin like a little thug over there on your computer.. because i guess thats what real men do huh?

and maybe you wer enot the buyer. but i sold the santonio holmes at the chicago show (SUN TIMES) FOR $1100

card_crazy

Jul 14, 2009
wheeler281 said:
I got your tuff guy hangin. There you go spouting things from your arse again. What card did you sell me chief I doubt it and guarantee you did not. I can wager 20 paypal. We all know you won't pay anyways :lol: You are one of those
HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING OT EDIT THE SAME POST BRO?

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
hahahah caught again *********. Have had that Holmes for 3 years and bought of a guy who bought from a guy who pulled it on Beckett. Keep lying and backing out

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
card_crazy said:
wheeler281 said:

as many times as you keep backing out of deals and lying you troll.

card_crazy

Jul 14, 2009
Snyper said:
5 months later = troll

Just saying.
it is what it is. you guys can thin or say what you want. fact of the matter is that the card was fake and i saved a dude a huge problem. yet people still going on about $6.00

card_crazy

Jul 14, 2009
wheeler281 said:
card_crazy said:
wheeler281 said:

as many times as you keep backing out of deals and lying you troll.
backed out of one deal. OH WELL! it aint even your card, you didnt pay the $6.00. and again, I SAVED YOUR BOY ALOT OF TROUBLE.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
card_crazy said:
Snyper said:
5 months later = troll

Just saying.
it is what it is. you guys can thin or say what you want. fact of the matter is that the card was fake and i saved a dude a huge problem. yet people still going on about $6.00

backtracking FTW Keep deflecting the point of the offer you made. Hurry and file for that unemployment insurance.

Sold the Holmes :lol: :lol: :lol: You sir are a LIAR

card_crazy

Jul 14, 2009
wheeler281 said:
card_crazy said:
Snyper said:
5 months later = troll

Just saying.

backtracking FTW Keep deflecting the point of the offer you made. Hurry and file for that unemployment insurance.

um no. i bought the card from jim studley for 650 and sold it in the room the same day to some fat dude in a roethlisberger jersey. 1100. in 2007

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
card_crazy said:
wheeler281 said:
[quote="card_crazy":2ou0k6ia]
Snyper said:
5 months later = troll

Just saying.

um no. i bought the card from jim studley for 650 and sold it in the room the same day to saome fat dude in a roethlisberger jersey. 1100. in 2007[/quote:2ou0k6ia]

Wrong Again
jerkit.gif

card_crazy

Jul 14, 2009
wheeler281 said:
card_crazy said:
wheeler281 said:
[quote="card_crazy":2tekj6uh]
Snyper said:
5 months later = troll

Just saying.

um no. i bought the card from jim studley for 650 and sold it in the room the same day to saome fat dude in a roethlisberger jersey. 1100. in 2007

Wrong Again
jerkit.gif
[/quote:2tekj6uh]
k. guess your always right. sorry?? .... get a life. im done with this. tell your boy i said your welcome

card_crazy

Jul 14, 2009
jerkit.gif
[/quote]

hmm.. thats funny. you were able to find a pic of you on your knees lookin up wonderin when your custy is going to paint your face huh. hand gettin tired?

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Wow only took you 2 posts to come up with. Just after you said you were done. Another lie(you are good at that) Come on man you can do better then that. Be just a little quicker and you might be able to get off food stamps

card_crazy

Jul 14, 2009
wheeler281 said:
Wow only took you 2 posts to come up with. Just after you said you were done. Another lie(you are good at that) Come on man you can do better then that. Be just a little quicker and you might be able to get off food stamps

haha. food stamps. thats amazing. they still exist? they must seeing how you know so much about them. grow up bro.. seriously. getting old..

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
card_crazy said:
and maybe you wer enot the buyer. but i sold the santonio holmes at the chicago show (SUN TIMES) FOR $1100

Are we talking about the SPA in your sig? The one that was pulled at my local shop, and I bought from the guy at the store then a little while later sold to wheeler? Im confused.

Also

is this "cardcrazy" guy zinger222 the patch faker on ebay? Because he just PMd me out of the blue on ebay today after like a year....

card_crazy

Jul 14, 2009
mo. my name is gino dellisanti
and i rarely sell on ebay. i collect. im not in this for the money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online