Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTF!!!! FAKE 1997 UPPER DECK LEGENDS WALTER PAYTON AUTOS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
card_crazy said:
wheeler281 said:
Wow only took you 2 posts to come up with. Just after you said you were done. Another lie(you are good at that) Come on man you can do better then that. Be just a little quicker and you might be able to get off food stamps

haha. food stamps. thats amazing. they still exist? they must seeing how you know so much about them. grow up bro.. seriously. getting old..

You did say you were done right. Come on man be sharp. BTW GINO no need to pm tito he was referring to you as the ******

card_crazy

Jul 14, 2009
HEAVYHITTER said:
card_crazy said:
and maybe you wer enot the buyer. but i sold the santonio holmes at the chicago show (SUN TIMES) FOR $1100

Are we talking about the SPA in your sig? The one that was pulled at my local shop, and I bought from the guy at the store then a little while later sold to wheeler? Im confused.

Also

is this "cardcrazy" guy zinger222 the patch faker on ebay? Because he just PMd me out of the blue on ebay today after like a year....

may have been pulled at your shop. not fighting there. but i bought the card from jim studly (little_italian) or something like that on ebay and sold same day in chicago

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
card_crazy said:
HEAVYHITTER said:
[quote="card_crazy":1p6o4gk9]

and maybe you wer enot the buyer. but i sold the santonio holmes at the chicago show (SUN TIMES) FOR $1100

Are we talking about the SPA in your sig? The one that was pulled at my local shop, and I bought from the guy at the store then a little while later sold to wheeler? Im confused.

Also

is this "cardcrazy" guy zinger222 the patch faker on ebay? Because he just PMd me out of the blue on ebay today after like a year....

may have been pulled at your shop. not fighting there. but i bought the card from jim studly (little_italian) or something like that on ebay and sold same day in chicago[/quote:1p6o4gk9]

That card went from pack, to guy at my shop, to the parking lot, to me, then wheeler.

card_crazy

Jul 14, 2009
then why was it on ebay like 7 different times. cuz that makes sense. its cool. ya'll can gang up on me. fact of the matter is i bought the card in cha town. sold it at the show. and was done with it. i actually wanted to keep the card. but couldnt turn down that much of a profit

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
card_crazy said:
then why was it on ebay like 7 different times. cuz that makes sense. its cool. ya'll can gang up on me. fact of the matter is i bought the card in cha town. sold it at the show. and was done with it. i actually wanted to keep the card. but couldnt turn down that much of a profit

Again No clue.

09.gif

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
card_crazy said:

card_crazy said:
mo. my name is gino dellisanti
and i rarely sell on ebay. i collect. im not in this for the money

said on the same page within 10 minutes.

card_crazy

Jul 14, 2009
HEAVYHITTER said:
card_crazy said:

[quote="card_crazy":1xt8a09y]mo. my name is gino dellisanti

said on the same page within 10 minutes.[/quote:1xt8a09y]

that makes sense.. i WANTED TO KEEP THE CARD = because i collect. but i wasnt going to turn down a profit like that in less then an hour. it took me 30 mins to even complete the deal because i didnt want to sell it. o well

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
card_crazy said:
HEAVYHITTER said:
[quote="card_crazy":193czwpb]then why was it on ebay like 7 different times. cuz that makes sense. its cool. ya'll can gang up on me. fact of the matter is i bought the card in cha town. sold it at the show. and was done with it. i actually wanted to keep the card. but couldnt turn down that much of a profit

[quote="card_crazy":193czwpb]mo. my name is gino dellisanti

said on the same page within 10 minutes.[/quote:193czwpb]

that makes sense.. i WANTED TO KEEP THE CARD = because i collect. but i wasnt going to turn down a profit like that in less then an hour. it took me 30 mins to even complete the deal because i didnt want to sell it. o well[/quote:193czwpb]

I never sold it to you. I sold it to wheeler.

card_crazy

Jul 14, 2009
your right. YOU didnt sell it to me. the biggest dealer on the east coast sold it to me.
except the thing is, im not going to call him up like wheeler just did with you to come on a chat board and vouch for me.
have a good night.

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
card_crazy said:
your right. YOU didnt sell it to me. the biggest dealer on the east coast sold it to me.
except the thing is, im not going to call him up like wheeler just did with you to come on a chat board and vouch for me.
have a good night.

Wheeler and I have traded that card back and forth 3 times....

Call your buddy, its all good, Im going to get back to watching Americas Game reruns of the Steelers on NFL network, been on all night..

BTW

Wheeler didnt call me, and I stumbled across this thread cause some jacksass bumped a 5 month old thread to the top..

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Guys,

Im locking this thread down for the time being, don't know why it was bumped up anyways ::facepalm::

If anyone has any relevant information portraying to the original thread topic they can PM myself or Ryo to re-open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online