Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

XMAS GIVEAWAY THREAD will give away multiple cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
RandomH said:
sscards1234 said:
and im 12 im the next generation of collectors

I hope mommy wrote Gilmore a letter.

8. Users under the age of 14 are welcome on FCB. However, if a user is under the age of 14, they will need to provide the administrators at FCB a parental letter of consent before joining this message board. This is in accordance with federal regulations. If the staff at FCB is notified that any member is under 14, and that said member does not have a letter of consent by their parents, the member's account will be suspended. If the member can provide a letter of consent from their parents, at that time, their account will be reinstated

that is interesting. gilmo will let me know I suppose.

thanks lyonel i have a ton and am spreading the cheer. i do most of my giving away silently or in pms/ but its xmas srew it we will have a little fun

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
I dont believe I have ever won a contest in all the years of being on forums. Why I deserve to win, well I am sure there are people that need it more than me. However, the only reason I am even attempting in these contests are the fact this was the first year in about 6 that I didn't recieve one single card for christmas :(

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
If I don't win, I vote for Messier.

That way we can all see his Sig more, and I wanna know where he'll open the envelope at. :lol:

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
I never win a contest 'cause i'm Cdn and once the contest holder finds out, another person is picked.

Sorry to be honest...but that's the way it is here.

hahahahahahahahahahaha...j/k

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Jared said:
jcmint said:
edit

who here has never won a contest and why should you. winner gets a nice auto of my choice

I have never won a contest.

Hmm, why should I win a contest is a tough question. There are probably more people deserving than me but I like to enter contests and try my luck.

Thanks for the contest, this is the kind of stuff that makes FCB the best card collecting community out there.

I am gonna call you the winner. the overtime guy and arod305 were close behind. Pm me your address.

got a nice multi card package for ya. Might do more tomorrow. thanks for the look guys.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
ur welcome probably will be more tomorrow right now with my kids finally down for the count. Im gonna enjoy the rest of the night

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
jcmint said:
Jared said:
jcmint said:
edit

who here has never won a contest and why should you. winner gets a nice auto of my choice

I have never won a contest.

Hmm, why should I win a contest is a tough question. There are probably more people deserving than me but I like to enter contests and try my luck.

Thanks for the contest, this is the kind of stuff that makes FCB the best card collecting community out there.

I am gonna call you the winner. the overtime guy and arod305 were close behind. Pm me your address.

got a nice multi card package for ya. Might do more tomorrow. thanks for the look guys.

That's awesome. Thanks so much. PM sent!

jmill88

Dec 22, 2010
St. Louis, MO
Carl Yazstremsky(sp?)

Fairly new here, so have never won a contest. Thanks for doing it!

Oops....guess I should have read to the end. Looks like it is over. Thanks again.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
need ur address ss or i cant send this to you. If I get the address in the next couple of hours cool. If not this goes to someone else

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts