Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yanks21 New York Yankees Autograph collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Nice sigs. I like the 2nd Almonte sig the best. Almost looks like the 99 Just cards were set up for sigs on the lower 1/3 of the card with the lighter background.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I can see how it could be hard to authenticate a Williams auto. Even the "SDG" seems to be different every time he signs! 4 different in 4 pictures you show and that is a small sample.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I can see how it could be hard to authenticate a Williams auto. Even the "SDG" seems to be different every time he signs! 4 different in 4 pictures you show and that is a small sample.

I know what you mean. This one is sitting in my "someday get it certified" pile.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Oh, didn't know about that guy Heberling. Now I got another auto to get

Yeah, Yanks traded him to the White Sox in the Jack McDowell trade. He was a CT native so I collected him. He has a nice '94 Bowmans Best Refractor. I think I have all his cards. I just have to gather them all together.

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
Yeah, Yanks traded him to the White Sox in the Jack McDowell trade. He was a CT native so I collected him. He has a nice '94 Bowmans Best Refractor. I think I have all his cards. I just have to gather them all together.

I'm gonna get both the auto and refractor card

Members online

No members online now.