Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yes Folks, It's Spring Training Time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Only four games today, but there will be 16 tomorrow.

DET at ATL (1:05 PM EST) - Porcello vs. Hudson
CIN at CLE (3:05 PM EST) - Cingrani vs. Soto
KC at TX (3:05 PM EST) - Smith vs. Holland
SD at SEA (3:05 PM EST) - O'Sullivan vs. Noesi

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
What the heck is snow????

RealFeel® 80°Today

Feb 22

Mostly sunny and warmHi 82°
RealFeel 85°

Tonight

Feb 22

Partly cloudy and warmLo 66°
RealFeel 63°

Tomorrow

Feb 23

Breezy with sunny intervalsHi 82°
RealFeel 84°

That must be rough :) We had nothing on the ground, now it looks like winter again. Enjoy that, wish we had that as well!!

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
[MENTION=3662]WaxPax[/MENTION] I agree I'll take these 80's right now but it's going to be miserable in a few months

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
Flying back to AZ tonight for a quick 3 day stint. Going to see Dodgers vs White Sox, Mariners vs Padres, Dodgers vs Cubs.

Still hoping to get back in mid march for some MiLB games but not looking so good now.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Avisail Garcia and Nick Castellanos take back-to-back walks off none other than Craig Kimbrel.

Interesting.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Twins don't start up until tomorrow.

I sent a few requests already. One to Mo, and one to Bundy, assuming he'll be there. I need to write to Jarrod Parker this weekend too while I'm at it.

Parker's TTM signing rules are that he's fine signing cards, just don't ask him for $30,000.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
GO REDS! Cant wait for them to start playing games in Cincy. We're going to Cleveland and Chicago this year to watch them play!

Fordman

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Nats @ Mets tomorrow... 12PM ET MLB Network

yes, rather disappointing. My first spring with MLB Network since I changed providers from the one I've had the last six years and they will only be showing one of the four spring training tv games. There isn't so many games in the spring that you can't broadcast them all live or on tape delay so MLBN should cancel their winter **** programming and air every spring training televised game live or on same-day tape.

Members online

Latest posts