Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Topps Chrome Printing Plates (RC Printing Plates)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
The three I saw superfractor on the back... is this an error? Were there actually superfractors printed for rcs, because these say superfractor on the back, and I have not seen ONE RC superfractor out of there (havent looked much, but thats besides the point)

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
uniquebaseballcards said:
Yes there are 2007 RC Supers from TC.
[strike:1m7tjuxl]I saw one veteran, so I know there are veteran supers... but Im talking about RCs. Thanks :D[/strike:1m7tjuxl]

Didnt noticed the RC :lol: Ok thanks! Anyone know why the plates say superfractor?

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Dice-K Collector said:
[strike:75kf7vn3]I saw one veteran, so I know there are veteran supers... but Im talking about RCs. Thanks :D[/strike:75kf7vn3]

Didnt noticed the RC :lol: Ok thanks! Anyone know why the plates say superfractor?

Where did you find this? Do you have a scan? Sounds pretty odd...

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
Dice-K Collector said:
[strike:1t42dpda]I saw one veteran, so I know there are veteran supers... but Im talking about RCs. Thanks :D[/strike:1t42dpda]

On ebay, theres a plate auto that says superfractor on the back. Also, the 2 dice-k plates Ive seen both say superfractor on the back.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
Dice-K Collector said:
[quote="Dice-K Collector":3lvfn5kj]
[strike:3lvfn5kj]I saw one veteran, so I know there are veteran supers... but Im talking about RCs. Thanks :D[/strike:3lvfn5kj]

On ebay, theres a plate auto that says superfractor on the back. Also, the 2 dice-k plates Ive seen both say superfractor on the back.[/quote:3lvfn5kj]

Link?

Members online

Latest posts