Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

===========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Hello everyone!
I've been kind of absent for awhile...
Had a full week of Operations Management last week. People were starting to get sick and I caught the flu by the end of the week. I've been lying in bed the past 4 days and won't return to work until Thursday... this flu really knowcked me over and down.

Anyways, starting to get better so that's cool.

Have a nice day everyone!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning fellows
so last night my girlfriend and I discussed my hobby a little bit. shes never said much before but she doesnt understand how i can spend so much on little pieces of cardboard. i wasnt really sure how to respond to that.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
michaelstepper said:
Morning fellows
so last night my girlfriend and I discussed my hobby a little bit. shes never said much before but she doesnt understand how i can spend so much on little pieces of cardboard. i wasnt really sure how to respond to that.

Lie and say Oprah once did a special on cards. She'll understand then.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Dom - Glad you're on the mend. :grouphug:
Ty - Please, for the love of all that's holy, never, ever, ever mention the "O" person here again. :? ;) :D

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Haha, thanks Ty. were just so different. shes a workaholic with nary a hobby and i collect tons of stuff. if it wasnt for me our house would be bare.with my baseball collection being my biggest hobby of course

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
Apres-midi Dom, evening Ty

IV.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts