Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Contenders Short Prints?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Charles Clay - I don't see any up or any that have ended.

Have to guess he is a SP. The question is - is he a SSP or are there a bunch out there people are currently holding on to, because he's a relative no-name and their hoping they hit the jackpot.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Good call on Clay!

Ronald Johnson is also appearing to be a SP but there are a few up for sale right now.

SmoakBomb

Jun 2, 2011
bradical said:
http://www.dailywax.com/2012/02/speculation-on-2011-playoff-contenders-short-print-sp-list/
Good list..There's actually 12 that haven't been seen yet. Your query is pulling back Cameron Jordan and Jordan Cameron as one and the same.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Some of them very well could be in blaster boxes, assuming they are making blasters of them again this year. I remember last year everyone was buying up the Dunlap's for ridiculous amounts, then the blasters came out and most of them seemed to be in there.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
I am starting to think the Charles Clay might not even exist. Reason being, his auto card in Plates and Patches is #'d to 49 and is a redemption. If he wasn't going to sign for that product on time, why wouldn't he be a redemption in contenders as well?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts