Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Two box 2023 Topps-X JRod All Star Game exclusive.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
For now, anyway. Word is the JRod boxes will be available online from Topps in August. These were an exclusive at the Topps booth with a limited amount sold each day. What separates there are the teal parallels numbered to 25. Only in the ASG boxes. Each pack has a teal card. Not every box has an auto. $50 each, when I was there Monday they were only selling one per person. So my wife and I each got one. Lucky to get an auto in each box. Luckier still to get two good autos!
20230711_172428.jpeg20230711_172540.jpeg20230711_172757.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

promodeltodd

Aug 7, 2008
Really cool cards. Only wish I could get near the booth. Every year Topps drops the ball with how bad they are at their booth. It was a hair bit better this year than last year but still a mess. Terrible that someone who wants to spend money with a company can’t

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
He was there at Topps’ booth the day before and signed special cards. They matched the design of the wrapper redemption cards—oh, I did get some of those too. I should scan them in. I’d imagine there’s a few on eBay since he signed for about an hour.

Members online

Latest posts