Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

how can you tell if this is a refractor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mreskaus

Dec 8, 2011
bryceharper.jpg

doesnt say refractor..how can you tell if it is?

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I think all base "chrome-ish" cards from Platinum were refractor finish cards. There were Xfractors and purple refractors in retail and then you had blue, green, gold, and red #'d refractors.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
blanning71 said:
I think all base "chrome-ish" cards from Platinum were refractor finish cards. There were Xfractors and purple refractors in retail and then you had blue, green, gold, and red #'d refractors.

Correct, all of the base prospects are refractors.....

mreskaus

Dec 8, 2011
thanks.reason i was asking because on ebay i saw the same card selling for $25.maybe i missed something but it looked exactly my card

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
blanning71 said:
mreskaus said:
thanks.reason i was asking because on ebay i saw the same card selling for $25.maybe i missed something but it looked exactly my card

Wouldn't surprise me. Thats a fairly tough card to pull. Harper didn't pop alot from Platinum.
I pulled one from retail ;) I still have it since I was going to make the set. key word here is "was" lol
I need to see what I have left to get, so I can complete it.

Members online

Latest posts