Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Someone here jacking up the price on tough Griffey inserts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FLOUR

Jan 20, 2009
It just seems his rarer cards have been rapidly climbing in price recently.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
might be time to sell.............. hehe

tonsofcommons said:
magicpapa said:
curio1.jpg

Most posted picture in FCB History?
***UPDATED***
90scurio5.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
i've been wondering the same thing. but there seems to be a huge influx of griffey collectors lately. while i'm not new i've started picking up more inserts so i probably haven't added much help

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
michaelstepper said:
i've been wondering the same thing. but there seems to be a huge influx of griffey collectors lately. while i'm not new i've started picking up more inserts so i probably haven't added much help
ready for theses yet?? :D
sellgriffeys.jpg

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
I was thinking yesterday about a Fleer insert I pulled between 97-01 of Griffey. I believe it was Fleer. Anyway it was #/100 and was die-cut like the Cooperstown cards. Card if I remember right was brown. I can't for the life of me remember what the hell it was. Think it was like call to the hall or Cooperstown calling or something. Figured this would be a good place to post and ask.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
ajbraves25 said:
I was thinking yesterday about a Fleer insert I pulled between 97-01 of Griffey. I believe it was Fleer. Anyway it was #/100 and was die-cut like the Cooperstown cards. Card if I remember right was brown. I can't for the life of me remember what the hell it was. Think it was like call to the hall or Cooperstown calling or something. Figured this would be a good place to post and ask.
hall.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
PujolsCollector said:
magicpapa said:
might be time to sell.............. hehe

tonsofcommons said:
magicpapa said:

Most posted picture in FCB History?
***UPDATED***
90scurio5.jpg
I dont see anything of value in there.....oh wait my eyes were closed. OMG!!! lol
Yes, should have warned ya.. SUN GLASSES hehe........... ;)
Russ S. said:
^^ Cards are garbage, but that vacation pic is beautiful Michael. ;)
And Yes Russ, I agree with you 100% :D

Members online

Latest posts