Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most annoying baseball fans (team-wise) that you've seen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
I've only been to a few parks before (US Cellular, Metrodome, Skydome), but out of those, I'd definitely have to say Twins fans are definitely the most annoying.

Sometimes, I feel like rooting against them because people there are so ignorant. All these two year old kids running around and only people most know are Mauer and Morneau. The only time people cheer are during home runs. It really just seems dead. The people around me always tend to spew out random, wrong statements and generally are not passionate. Oh, did I mention the fact that parents feel the need to bring their annoying kids?

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Re: Most annoying baseball fans that you've seen?

coltsfan23 said:
I've only been to a few parks before (US Cellular, Metrodome, Skydome), but out of those, I'd definitely have to say Twins fans are definitely the most annoying. Sometimes, I feel like rooting against them because people there are so ignorant and annoying.

Bad day & decided to "stir the pot" eh? :lol:

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN

HoustonTeams4Me said:
coltsfan23 said:
I've only been to a few parks before (US Cellular, Metrodome, Skydome), but out of those, I'd definitely have to say Twins fans are definitely the most annoying. Sometimes, I feel like rooting against them because people there are so ignorant and annoying.

Bad day & decided to "stir the pot" eh? :lol:

I've been extremely sick lately, but that has nothing to do w/ this post... I've felt this way since I've gone to my first Twins game and was just curious to see what others think, especially as I have yet to visit more than 3-4 diff parks.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008

Red Sox fans hands down, IMO.
I have been to:
Shea, Yankee, Fenway, Rogers Centre (Skydome), Angels, AT&T Park, Phillies Play (Citizen's Bank Park, was it?), Where the Orioles Play, and that name is also escaping me, sorry. I'm tired and it's almost 12.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008

cowboysrule48 said:
From my experiences at Tropicana, the Red Sox have by far the most obnoxious visiting fans.

There were some real a-holes in town for the 07 series. Most were cool, but a few were straight awful.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Boston Fans.... Sucks cause I live right in the heart of redsox nation :evil:

I've also been to 10 stadiums, including the yanks,mets,royals,braves,etc...

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
Lally1-1.jpg

Arrogance from Twins fans at its best. This is just a snippet, he wouldn't shutup with his guarantees. Then look what happened.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Annoying has to be Tampa Bay. The majority(not all) just simply don't know what the f@%& is going on. Then the stupid cowbells. Now all the fans on here know what they are talking about obviously, so none of you should feel this is towards you.

I'm sure the Phillies fans will get some votes but the one thing you have to give them is that they no their shat.

I do try to avoid Red Sox and Met games. Won't really this year though. :)

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
ryanhoward06 said:
Annoying has to be Tampa Bay. The majority(not all) just simply don't know what the f@%& is going on. Then the stupid cowbells. Now all the fans on here know what they are talking about obviously, so none of you should feel this is towards you.

I'm sure the Phillies fans will get some votes but the one thing you have to give them is that they no their shat.

I do try to avoid Red Sox and Met games. Won't really this year though. :)

I know the Cowbells can be annoying, but that's the point of them. I just like them because they piss of Red Sox fans.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
I would say the Tigers and the Cardinals. The Cardinals fans were really cocky and Tigers fans were just loud and didn't know when to shut it, even when they were getting their asses kicked.

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
from season tickets at the royals, visiting fans have to be red sox fans, with no question, white sox fans close behind that

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Lol. I saw the Twins named twice. That is pretty funny.

I think everyone knows that Red Sox fans are the worst.

Members online

Latest posts