Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This is AMAZING........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
A_Pharis said:
ChasHawk said:
I get a warning that it wants to open a program on my computer... :?
What program is giving you that? I get nothing - of course, I am sitting behind a pretty hefty firewall.
It was something from sportscollectingnews.

Tried again and it was gone, and the article worked.

SirGabel

Feb 28, 2012
This can't be any better, amazing- I ended up looked at all of stadiums he did.. God- How much did it cost? i wonder-

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Awesome! Models built up from scratch like that just boggle my mind. Tremendous attention to detail and patience. Thanks for the link!

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Back when I was in architecture school making models for design projects, I would sometimes think about making models of real places. I still have the floorplans of Le Corbusier's Villa Savoye and Palladio's Villa Rotonda etched in my brain. And there are some really incredible pieces out there. But I never followed through on that idea, and now I know I could never come up with something this impressive. It's pretty remarkable. The Yankees should buy it and give him season tickets for life.

Members online

Latest posts