Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****************Saturday Morning Thread *********3/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
I want to go to bed now...but it's my dad's birthday AND the very day Individual Tigers tix go on sale (10:00 am EST). Must prepare!

And g'morn!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Son went to play basketball 4:30 ,G/K's are awake , second cup of coffee and wife's birthday .

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Was wondering what took you so long Barry.

Happy Birthday to Mrs Tramers

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
FrostyCollects said:
Dan, I took a peek at your PC. i see 2 Ted Williams autos. :eek: Did you get them signed in person or TTM?

ebay.

It would have been great to meet him though. Getting to talk to what I consider the greatest hitter of all time. Not to mention it doesnt get any better as a Red Sox fan... :)

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i've been in since about 5;00 . They were calling for bad weather here so i've been up most of the night since have the G/K's

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning MT! Baby's been up for at least an hour. Way too early. Tried holding off on the coffee in case she decided she would go back to sleep but I threw in the towel and am up for the day now. 2nd cup coming up

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Good nasty weather morning, guys.

Happy Birthday Mrs. Barry's wife!!

Dan- truer words were never spoken, I agree with you 100%. My Dad got to meet Gene Stephens a few years back, he is my Aunt's neighbor, and he told my Dad quite a few interesting stories about Ted Wiliams and alot of the guys that played during that time. Sadly, Gene's wife passed away about 2 years ago and Gene broke his hip and has been in pretty bad health since. I am not sure if he is still with us or not.

chadwright

Jun 25, 2011
Austin, TX
Morning. Baseball tournament for the next two days. Plus a few auctions to watch this morning and Rangers vs Express tickets to buy. Busy busy.

Happy birthday to all the birthday folks today.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
tramers said:
[quote="George_Calfas":1y39nxll]
tramers said:
well about time the pusherman woke up :lol:

Sorry G-Pops; long night with the little one.
calling Darren not you George

Pill pusher![/quote:1y39nxll]

Good morning to you too Paper pusher!

I don't push per say, though I do have a cousin that is a salesman for a drug company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts