Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD*****1/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Will be doing some more garden clean up today. Probably a 2 week job. Son and family arrive tomorrow from Baltimore....taking Amtrak as weather may get bad before going home on Sunday, with their 5 month old.

lonesomeagle1a

Sep 29, 2021
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Happy New Year!!!

Surgery went well. Doc removed 3 bones from L3 L4 and L5. Opened up nerve channels to legs and Decompressed the spinal nerves.

Pain levels are starting to be more tolerable. Can stand and get around using a walker. Bandages are off. Staples come out Jan 12

Overall I think this will help me regain feeling and control over my legs..

Coffee...

2017_07_05_Hump-Day.jpg

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Morning all

Happy New Year!!!

Surgery went well. Doc removed 3 bones from L3 L4 and L5. Opened up nerve channels to legs and Decompressed the spinal nerves.

Pain levels are starting to be more tolerable. Can stand and get around using a walker. Bandages are off. Staples come out Jan 12

Coffee...

View attachment 353175
Glad your doing well.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning all

Happy New Year!!!

Coffee...

View attachment 353175

Glad to hear everything went well and you’re doing well

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
NOTHING ---that's about all I've got done .Did alpha one 3200 count . Older I get less I like cold weather .Pool cost $$$$ during summer and I miss it now .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Warehouse 20 years ago = over 100 calls in 8 hours . Most of time had to find part put bin customer pick up . Add I did billing also

Members online

Latest posts