Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Tuesday - March 6th, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Hey fellas. Happy Tuesday to you all.
Anyone here still working on 2011 Chrome football related stuff. After going through my extras, Im hitting around 150 refractor duplicates that need a good home in someones set.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
After a very rare night off, I actually got a full 8 hours sleep... :shock:

Got some mail in yesterday, more today hopefully.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Had to pick up my friend and his fiancee at the airport last night at 11. 5:30 came extra early today.

Anyone around here win anything big lately?

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Slette said:
Had to pick up my friend and his fiancee at the airport last night at 11. 5:30 came extra early today.

Anyone around here win anything big lately?

Just got my DeMarco Plates&Patches RPA /25 yesterday. Very sweet. Just can'tget enough of the blue ink on white background. Probably my favorite even over my Five Stars.

DeMarcoMurrayPlatesPatchesPrime.jpg

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
That does look sharp. I'm guessing you were loving the DeMarco previews posted by Panini a couple of weeks ago. Those Playoff Primes look awesome - a lot like the 2004 release, except for no stickers imbedded in them.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Slette said:
That does look sharp. I'm guessing you were loving the DeMarco previews posted by Panini a couple of weeks ago. Those Playoff Primes look awesome - a lot like the 2004 release, except for no stickers imbedded in them.

Thanks man, I can't wait for my Crown Royale and Contenders redemptions to come through to see how those will look.

How many Five Star Rodgers did you end up with? I need a refresher pic. :)

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Just the two. I wanted to get one of those ball or pylon pieces, but they got pretty spendy.

AaronRodgersFiveStarPatch.jpg

AaronRodgersFiveStar.jpg

I'd like to add a Montana or Kurt Warner from Five Star, too, but I've tried to ease back on the throttle with purchases for a while, especially with Heritage coming out next week. I've been picking up a few smaller pieces for random PCs I have going, but nothing too wild.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Morning boys. Sexy stuff Brian and Eric. If I saw all those listed, I would have picked them up first ;)

gt2590 said:

Dude, you are constantly talking about mail but never post any. Let's see the goods, tease! :p

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
deceptikon1978 said:
Morning boys. Sexy stuff Brian and Eric. If I saw all those listed, I would have picked them up first ;)

gt2590 said:

Dude, you are constantly talking about mail but never post any. Let's see the goods, tease! :p

That's 'cuz it never comes! Plus, lately it's been all low-end trade bait anyway... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts