Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Talk about some SICK cards!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
THere's a thread on the buyer/sellers to avoid sticky about "sick" cards.

I received this message from a seller who has not yet sent me my order (I haven't inquired yet).

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that me and my wife have both been very sick. Its all we can do to get to the store to get medicine. I havent shipped out your cards yet but will asap. Verry sorry for the delay but we don't want to get anyone sick or handle cards when we are this ill.
Sorry again will ship as soon as we can and throw n some extras.
thanks
Talitha

Can't wait to get them. :? :? :? :? :?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Bob Loblaw said:
THere's a thread on the buyer/sellers to avoid sticky about "sick" cards.

I received this message from a seller who has not yet sent me my order (I haven't inquired yet).

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that me and my wife have both been very sick. Its all we can do to get to the store to get medicine. I havent shipped out your cards yet but will asap. Verry sorry for the delay but we don't want to get anyone sick or handle cards when we are this ill.
Sorry again will ship as soon as we can and throw n some extras.
thanks
Talitha

Can't wait to get them. :? :? :? :? :?

WTF
He is saying HE is sick and his wife too. But if the name that signed this is a man I would kill my parents. Is this like the boy named Sue thing or what

http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/Talitha

Talitha meaning and name origin

Talitha \t(a)-li-tha\ as a girl's name is pronounced ta-LEE-tha, TAL-a-thah. It is of Aramaic origin, and the meaning of Talitha is "little girl". Biblical: a reference to the resurrection of Jairus's daughter when Jesus said, "Child, arise". Actress Talitha Soto.

Talitha has 5 variant forms: Taleetha, Taletha, Talicia, Talisha and Talita.

Baby names that sound like Talitha are Dalit, Delight, Delta, Dellta, Tilda and Thilda.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Pine Tar said:
http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/Talitha[/url]

Talitha \t(a)-li-tha\ as a girl's name is pronounced ta-LEE-tha, TAL-a-thah. It is of Aramaic origin, and the meaning of Talitha is "little girl". Biblical: a reference to the resurrection of Jairus's daughter when Jesus said, "Child, arise". Actress Talitha Soto.

Baby names that sound like Talitha are Dalit, Delight, Delta, Dellta, Tilda and Thilda.[/quote:3sq46hfl]

Lesbians are people too!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
vwnut13 said:
Pine Tar said:
http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/Talitha[/url]

Baby names that sound like Talitha are Dalit, Delight, Delta, Dellta, Tilda and Thilda.

Lesbians are people too![/quote:27pf37vp]
:eek:

exigussrex

Sep 17, 2010
los angeles
I've received a similar message and my card arrived shortly thereafter. No snot on my cards, and I there is nothing to indicate that the seller was a lesbian.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
exigussrex said:
I've received a similar message and my card arrived shortly thereafter. No snot on my cards, and I there is nothing to indicate that the seller was a lesbian.
Care to elaborate?

Members online

Latest posts