Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A question for those collectors that get their cards graded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattyh311

Feb 22, 2009
Denver, Colorado
I just recently opened a case of Bowman draft and pulled a few Trevor Bauer Autograph cards. I have never sent cards in to get graded but I was thinking about submitting a group of cards. My questions is...do autographs always grade a "10"? I have one where the autograph runs into the blue border of the card and I wonder if that would make a difference on the grades or the autograph? any help/advice is appreciated.

Heres a scan of the card I'm wondering about:

TrevorBauerBlueRefractorAutograph.jpg

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Re: A question for those that get their cards graded

That doesn't run off much at all compared to some. Usually when an auto grades less than 10, it's becuase it's streaky or runs all the way off the card.

By the by, it's "their"... ;)

mattyh311

Feb 22, 2009
Denver, Colorado
Re: A question for those that get their cards graded

ChasHawk said:
That doesn't run off much at all compared to some. Usually when an auto grades less than 10, it's becuase it's streaky or runs all the way off the card.

By the by, it's "their"... ;)

Haha Thanks...it's late I fixed it. I was curious because the blue ink goes into the blue border...so it looks the same as running off the card basically.

Jenkinssssss

Nov 21, 2011
9.5/10 all day long with 10% shot at a 10. i cant see surface though obv.

I'll pay $200 for it if you want to move it right away.

FLOUR

Jan 20, 2009
I got a PSA 9 card in today and noticed a ugly scratch on the back. Do scratches on the holder take away value from the card in it? I just don't like scratches, plain and simple.

Members online

Latest posts