Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which would be best?

Which would be best?

• 2007 Elite Extra Edition auto

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
I am starting to collect Mitch Canham, mainly because he is easy to flip at local shows. Which one of these items do you think would be the best one to have?

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
Just bumping this once, just looking for some opinion on why prices wouldn't be reflecting what the poll results show.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
beefycheddar said:
Scan178.jpg

This is my favorite.

I have always liked the simplicity of minor league cards. I actually live in the Eugene area, where he played short season A last year, but I didn't go to a game to get the team set. I think I am going to go to a few games this year to see if they have any of last years sets left. I have an issue with paying 3.59 + shipping on eBay for one.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
i43770 said:
beefycheddar said:
Scan178.jpg

This is my favorite.

I have always liked the simplicity of minor league cards. I actually live in the Eugene area, where he played short season A last year, but I didn't go to a game to get the team set. I think I am going to go to a few games this year to see if they have any of last years sets left. I have an issue with paying 3.59 + shipping on eBay for one.

I should be getting a stack of these signed from when he played in Falmouth anyday now.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
beefycheddar said:
i43770 said:
beefycheddar said:
Scan178.jpg

This is my favorite.

I should be getting a stack of these signed from when he played in Falmouth anyday now.

Why is he going to be playing up there?

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
i43770 said:
beefycheddar said:
i43770 said:
beefycheddar said:
Scan178.jpg

This is my favorite.

No he signed about 100 when he was here in 2006. I am getting some of them today or tomorrow.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
beefycheddar said:
i43770 said:
beefycheddar said:
i43770 said:
beefycheddar said:
This is my favorite.

No he signed about 100 when he was here in 2006. I am getting some of them today or tomorrow.

Well that makes since, I thought he already got demoted from AA after 1 game.

*edit* though seeing that he went 0 for 3, I guess it wouldn't surprise me

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
i43770 said:
beefycheddar said:
i43770 said:
beefycheddar said:
i43770 said:
[quote="beefycheddar":179tv5pe]

This is my favorite.

Well that makes since, I thought he already got demoted from AA after 1 game.[/quote:179tv5pe]

We'd take him back anytime on Cape.

Members online

Latest posts