Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Value Box Pull and Value Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

That's Crucial

May 11, 2011
Pulled this today from a value box. I checked ebay and there are no completed listings. Anyone have an idea on value?

scan0003-10.jpg

That's Crucial

May 11, 2011
I thought it was probably 75+ based on player set etc. I had an offer of $50 though and thought that may have been low I am glad you guys agree. .99 and free shipping heading to ebay soon let it ride to whoever wants it more than me.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
awesome to hear you are letting it ride. i respect that.

Keep in mind that this card is part of the Topps Flagship Master Set. The people that put that set together are hardcore

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
You're lucky too many haven't showed up. I pulled the first Matt Kemp from 2011 BDPP and got $90 for it. I don't think another popped for more than $70, and most were closer to $50.

Being that he's a HoF'er, I'd hope you get $100+

Nice pull!

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
Just out of curiosity but why would you put this?

"First and Only Ever On EBAY DO THE OTHERS EXIST??"

I'm pretty sure the other 59 do exist and this is probably not the first and only.

Krangry

Mar 6, 2012
jrinne said:
Just out of curiosity but why would you put this?

"First and Only Ever On EBAY DO THE OTHERS EXIST??"

I'm pretty sure the other 59 do exist and this is probably not the first and only.

Looks like it is the first, and only one on e-bay.

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
update has been out for 5 or 6 months, there were a ton of those listed when it first went live.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts