Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 NFL Rookie Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoatsN304s

Nov 3, 2011
In baseball they have Bowman Chrome. The best rookie/auto card to get.
What is football's version of Bowman Chrome? A brand that will keep or increase in value. I want to purchase a rookie card of a certain player and don't know which brand is best. Thanks for all your help.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
Football does not have bowman chrome as a stand alone product anymore so they are out. Spx has also been demoted to an add on set do its out too.

In my opinion it would come down to topps chrome, playoff contenders and upper deck sp authentic. However now sp authentic is college only which turns me off. Not that I don't like college issues but it's not consistent anymore.

I would go with with topps chrome or playoff contenders. Both hold value well.

BoatsN304s

Nov 3, 2011
I would like a Demeco Ryans auto for up to $50 depending on the card and the rareness. I'm not sure which brand to get.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
SP Authentic, Topps Chrome, Contenders - in that order, for my preferances. I would bet you could get all three for under $50.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
But for Ryans, I'd probably wait about a Month to buy 'cuz his prices will be probably see a temporary raise because of the trade...

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
My picks for 2006 would be National Treasures and SP Authentic, without a doubt. 06 NT is one of my favorite sets of all time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts